He Helps You Study

Tony: He tried to help you study but he couldn't read your handwriting. He just threw the flash cards in exasperation and told you to just rewrite your notes over and over again until you could recite them to him. And if you could write them neatly, that would be great.

Steve: When helping you study for your history exam, Steve kept running over things that he claimed never happened! He would start to ask you a question then go, "Wait... what? This didn't happen. Next question!" and threw out the flash card.

Thor: He was happy to help you study! He actually wouldn't stop letting you study. Every time you were going to get something, he would ask you a question and you could only go if you got it right. Although it was annoying at the time, you were grateful because you aced your exam no problem.

Bruce: He wanted to help you study but he was just too busy. He was in the middle of an amazing break through. So, you were forced to study on your own. You did just fine though. Bruce was proud of you and took you out to a nice dinner after your exams.

Pietro: You had a hard time trying to understand him when he was reading your flash cards. Normally, you don't have a hard time with his accent but he kept messing up the words and you just couldn't do it! You managed through it until you were done. You never asked him to help you study again.

Clint: He just looked at your flashcards really confused. The dinosaur names were beyond him. Clint just slid your cards back across the table to you and said that you gave up. He made you a game instead. He would lay out the cards and you would have to match them with the correct answer as fast as you could.

Bucky: He didn't understand any of the things that he was helping you study. But, he suffered through it, knowing that it made you happy to know that now you had a chance at passing your finals. By the time it was over, Bucky had gained new knowledge on a wide variety of subjects.