He Hurts You

Tony: You were down in the lab with Tony as he welded at a piece of his suit. You sat quietly on a table, playing on your phone as he welded.  You felt a burning sensation on your forearm. You held your hand over the spot and pursed your lips, shutting your eyes tightly.

Tony lifted the visor and looked at you. "You okay, baby girl?"

You nodded a bit, trying to keep the tears from falling from your eyes. He switched off the flame and came over to you. He took your arm in his hands, turning it over, looking at the burned area. He touched it slightly making you flinch. "What happened?" He asks.

"You and your stupid welding," you joke half-heartedly.

He gathers you up in his arms, wrapping your legs around him, carrying you up the stairs to treat you burn. "I'm sorry, baby girl," he mumbles in your ear.

"I know... It was just an accident. Still hurt like hell though."

"I'm still sorry."

"I'll be fine."

Steve: The two of you were out playing basketball in the gym one morning. Steve had the ball and went to drive towards the basket. You planted your feet and made an attempt to block him. He bumped your shoulder. It might not have been a necessarily hard bump but it was enough to send you to the ground. You hit your head.

You just laid there for a few seconds, staring at the back of your eyelids. You tried to sit up but the room get swaying and the lights hurt your head. You laid back down, rolling over on your stomach. You felt like you were about to throw up.

"Y/N? You okay, darling?" Steve asked, kneeling down beside you.

"Head hurts..."

He just quietly played with your hair. "I'm really sorry, Y/N..."

"I feel like I'm dying..."

"Okay... I'm going to take you to the doctor...." He said quickly, scooping you up and carrying you out to the car.

Thor: Thor seems to forget on occasion that you're rather slight. So, when the two of you were playing tag with your nieces and nephews in your backyard, Thor went to tag you but pushed a little hard and sent you skidding onto the patio, ripping the knee of your jeans.

"Lady Y/N! I am very sorry! Are you alright?"

"Yes. I'm fine," you chuckle, wiping a few droplets of blood away from your skinned knee and palms.

"Let us go get you a Band-Aid!" He thundered. "We will be back, small mortals! Then, we shall begin the game of hunting!"

"You mean hide and seek?" You ask confused.

"If that is what it is called, then yes!" 

Thor led you into the house and to the bathroom. He sits you up on the counter and starts digging through the drawers for bandages while you roll up your pant leg.

"Now, m'lady, would you like the kittens, princesses, or the ones with animals on them?" Thor asks, holding up the boxes.

"Um...Kittens."

He opens one of the bandages and puts it on your knee while you take another for your palm. "You are a wonderful patient, Lady Y/N," he says, kissing your cheek lightly before pulling you back outside.

Bruce: You were teaching Bruce how to golf. "Okay, bring the club back just like this," you instructed, demonstrating how to perfect a drive. "Now, swing."