Christmas

Tony: To Tony, Christmas is like a big party. He'll invite everyone over. Everyone will bring their presents and you'll celebrate Christmas with all of your closest friends. After a while, Tony will make special cocktails with a splash of peppermint vodka to tie in the holiday spirit you force him to have this time of year.

Steve: You and Steve love Christmas. Especially decorating the tree. He will unravel the lights while you piece the tree together. And then, when all the ornaments are placed on the tree, Steve will lift you up, allowing you to place the star on top of the tree.

Thor: He loves Christmas. Thor gets in the Christmas spirit big time. He likes to wear Santa hats and hang stockings. He also reads up on Christmas in different cultures. He enjoys the wintery holiday much more than you do it seems.

Bruce: Bruce doesn't mind Christmas. He just hates the cold that Christmas brings. He hates the snow. He thinks it's pretty and all, but it's way too cold for Bruce's taste. So, during the holidays, he likes to stay inside with you, examining the beautiful tree that you two put together, and examining his beautiful girlfriend, all curled up in a sweater that is much too big.

Pietro: Pietro likes to decorate. But he must decorate by himself! Why? So he can hide mistletoe in random places around the house, that way you have to kiss him, even if you don't want to. But, he also really likes to hang the lights up around the house. It's his favorite decoration.

Clint: Clint is like a little kid on Christmas. He'll jump on the bed Christmas morning, wanting you to get up so he can open presents with you. So, you'll get up and make waffles while Clint tries to make a pot of coffee under your careful instruction. Then, he'll drag you to the living room and the two of you will sit around the tree, drinking coffee and opening presents.

Bucky: You and Bucky are not exactly Christmas people. The songs annoy you, the smell of peppermint and eggnog make you want to cut your noses off, and the impossible cold! The two of you will just curl up on the couch on Christmas in front of the fireplace and exchange gifts.

Natasha: You like to spend Christmas with Clint. You'll go to his house or he'll come to yours. You like to spend the holidays with the few people you do have in your life that you love. The three of you like to make gingerbread houses, even though you end up running out of stuff because you eat it all.

Loki: Loki doesn't really understand Christmas. You've tried explaining it but he just can't seem to wrap his head around the idea of Christmas. So, Loki treats it just like any other day. Although, since you get him a present, Loki will buy you a present. He refuses to wrap it though...