You're In The Military And You're Leaving

Tony: He had helped you pack. The whole fact that you were leaving for a large number of months with the Navy had yet to set in. When the whole 'Oh shit. She's leaving' thing set in, Tony didn't want to let you go. Some of the others actually had to pry him off you so you could board the plane.

Steve: As terrified as he was about losing you, he understood your drive to join the Air Force. He drove you to the airport himself, helped you unload your bags, and kissed you softly before you had to go. He stayed strong, knowing you would be okay and that you would be home soon.

Bruce: Bruce was almost in tears when he dropped you off. He had to keep telling himself that you would be okay, nothing bad was going to happen to you while you were away with the Marines. He managed to fight back his tears until he got home, realizing that he was alone. He practically lived at Tony's while you were gone.

Thor: He was proud of you. He saw just how happy you were, going out to protect your country, there was no way he could be upset or mad at you seeing the way your face lit up in your fatigues for the Coast Guard. He was happy that you were happy.

Pietro: Pietro was probably more terrified than you were. Telling him that you had to leave for the Air Force had scared him shitless. He wanted to always be around to protect his princess and how could he protect his princess when she was on the other side of the world?

Clint: He was silent when he drove to drop you off at the airport. His mind was too busy racing with the thoughts of the worst possible outcomes. What if you came home but instead of running to him, you were being delivered in a wooden casket? When it was finally time for you to leave, Clint gave you a small kiss, telling you that he loved you before making you promise to come home.

Bucky: He was kinda mad when you actually told him that you had enlisted in the Army. He knew the horrors of war and he didn't want you to go through the same thing, you know, only about ten times worse. But, when he saw how proud you looked in your uniform he decided that it was okay.