Imagine! Steve

This will be a personal imagine (sorta) for @pandarosita. No, I am not taking requests so do not request. So, my dear, here is your imagine and I hope Steve and his sweet self make you feel better!

You were lying in bed, your knee propped up on a bunch of pillows with a brace around it. "Steve...." You whined.

"Coming, darling," he shouts from the kitchen. He entered your bedroom with a bag of ice, a glass of water, and a bottle of Advil.

You took the bag of ice from him. You had twisted your knee during a basketball game and it hurt like hell. Steve had taken the liberty of taking care of you in your injured state. He brought you whatever you wanted, cooked for you, even gave you cuddles whenever you wanted them. He sat on the bed next to you, wrapping an arm around you.

"How's your knee feelin'?" He asks, playing with your hair softly.

"Painful, but  I'll manage."

"That's good."

"Can we watch a movie?" You ask after a few moments of quiet.

"We'll have to go to the living room," Steve said.

"Okay."

Steve got up, walking to your side of the bed before picking you up bridal style and carrying you down the hallway and to the living room. He set you on the couch before going to grab all your stuff and your pillows. He set the pillows under your knee and put the rest of your items on the coffee table. He lifted you up slightly and sat down, letting you lay your head in his lap.

"What do you wanna watch, darling?"

"Mean Girls..." You say after a moment of consideration.

Steve flipped through your Netflix list, looking for Mean Girls. He hit play when he found it, settling back, playing lightly with your hair.