Loki Laufeyson (Part 4, I think)

Bridesmaid Dress: It's around... Maybe....

Wedding Mishaps: It's not like you could help it. You were supposed to have a beautiful outdoor wedding. It would've been fantastic if it hadn't rained the night before. You stared out the window, trying to figure out what to do. You didn't want your dress to drag in the mud and you couldn't just move everything inside. People were already showing up and everything was set up. You couldn't believe this happened to you of all people. You ended up just having someone hold up the ends of your dress so it wouldn't get stained with mud.

His Reaction When He Sees You Coming Down The Aisle: Loki just stared at you. His eyes grew wide and his mouth hung open. And when he was supposed to say his vows, he froze, too entranced by your beauty to say a word.

First Dance Song: I Will - The Beatles

Your Song: Accidentally in Love - Counting Crows

It wasn't supposed to happen. You weren't supposed to fall in love. But something about how sweet you were and how much you cared about him, and not so much about what he does, made him fall head over heels for you. He denied it for the longest time, he didn't want to admit that he was in love, but he finally did and he's totally okay with it.

He Walks In On You Changing: You had stepped out of the shower only to realize that you had forgotten a change of clothes. You wrapped a towel around your body, padding towards the bedroom you shared with your boyfriend. You dug through your underwear drawer, grabbing a pair of panties and a bra. You dropped the towel and in the mirror by the closet you saw Loki smirking at you, staring at your reflection. "Loki! Out!"

"Now, why would I do that, my love?" He asks slyly, advancing towards you.

"Because I said so," You say, crossing your arms.

"I would much rather stay and stare at you," he whispers in your ear, kissing the spot behind your ear lobe that sends shivers down your spine.

"I have to get ready."

"I won't take long," he says, pushing you back on the bed.

TV References:  When you're too lazy to get something, you shout, "Loki! Get me a drink, G!" Since you both love The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air so you call him 'G' like Will calls their Butler, Geoffrey.

- Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

He Embarrasses Your Child: You were supposed to go pick up your son Rian after his football practice, but you got sick. You had to send Loki to go pick him up from practice. So, that's what Loki did. He went to the high school in his robe with his scepter and his golden helmet, standing by the fence, waiting for Rian to walk out the doors.

Rian walked out the doors with his back over his shoulder, talking with his friends. He looked up, searching for your car, but when he saw Loki, he groaned and his cheeks reddened. He nudged his friend slightly, asking him something that Loki couldn't hear.

He walked past Loki, keeping his head down. "Son! Where are you going?" Loki called.

"I don't know who you are! Stop talking to me!" Rian shouts, getting in his friend's car, his cheeks a bright red as his friend laughed.

Your Celebrity Crush That He's Jealous Of: Dave Franco

These are bad and I'm sorry. I know I've been gone forever and I feel really bad about that, but forgive me and my shitty writing skills. It's been a long month. So, you know, comment and vote if you want. See you next chapter. Whenever that will be. Probably, like, another month or two. If we're lucky...