Loki Laufeyson (Part 1)

How You Meet: You were walking back to your apartment late one evening when you saw a man being threatened by another man who was much larger and who had a rather sharp looking stick thing. You had taken judo when you were in college. You ran up to the man with the weapon, flipping him older your shoulder using his weapon as leverage. You kept your grip on the weapon and turned it on the attacker while the other man fled. "Who are you!?" You demand.

"I could ask you the same thing," the man mutters, clasping his hands over his chest, smirking up at you weakly.

You stand over him, weapon poised over his throat. He moved the point away gently. "My name is Loki Laufeyson and I was burdened with a glorious purpose."

"Oh? What purpose would that be? Being judo flipped by girls?" {THAT WAS LAME}

"Very funny, my dear. But, if you would please let me up, that would be wonderful."

"I'll let you up just as soon as the cops get here," you say, sitting yourself on his stomach as you call 911.

Contact Names:

Yours in his phone: My Favorite Mortal

His in your phone: My King

Favorite Physical Feature On Him: His eyes. To be more specific, the lost puppy look his eyes can get some times. It makes him look totally precious and not at all like the Loki everyone else knows and hates.

He Finds Out Something About You: Loki stomped into your apartment one evening, flopping his tall figure on the couch. You look over the top of your newspaper at him. "What did Thor do now?" You ask.

"He made me rip my coat!" Loki snapped.

You release a sigh. "Lemme see," you say, leaning to grab the green coat from Loki. "It's just the lining. Easy fix." You drape the coat across the back of your chair and get up, walking towards your room.

Loki sits up, intrigued. He leans forward and watches as you come out of your room with a black box and a pair of glasses on top of your head.

You slide the glasses down to sit on your nose as you unlatch the box. You grab a needle from the top tray and hold it in your mouth as you dig for the spool of thread.

"There's a pair of scissors in that drawer there, hand them to me," you say absently.

Loki does as you say and hands you the scissors. You snip the piece of black thread and thread it through the eye of the needle. You tie the knot and grab Loki's coat and find the hole in the lining. You sew it up quickly and hand it back to him.

He just looks at you in awe as you pack up the  box again. Then, he looks at the spot where the rip used to be. He looks back at you. "That was brilliant."

How He Likes Your Hair: In a messy bun. He likes how effortless it is. One minute your hair can be down and the next it's sitting up on top of your head. You do it so quickly that he doesn't even know until it's already up. He really likes it when you have pieces that fall out and you complain that it's messed up. Loki always has to tell you that you look perfect no matter what.

Video Games You Play Together: Wii Sports. It's great. Loki gets so into tennis when he's playing against you. He'll scream at the TV and make these really weird faces when he swings. He also has a habit of crouching and shifting from foot to foot while he waits for you to serve from your spot on the couch.

Where He Likes To Kiss You: Lips. In Loki's opinion, you have wonderful, sweet lips. He loves to kiss you on the lips. He thinks your lips blend perfectly with his when he kisses you and he loves it.

Your Job: Veterinarian. You have always had a soft spot for animals and helping the precious things make you happy.

His Favorite Feature (Personality): How well you listen. Loki likes to yell and scream and throw fits on occasion. But, sometimes, he gets a little violent and you have to make him stop before he hurts you, himself, or someone else. So, you'll sit him down and let him talk it out. 

His Favorite Feature (Physical): Your ears. He mainly likes the piercings. You have quite a number of piercings on both of your ears and Loki adores the fact that they make you look like a total badass.

Proposal: It was late one night and there was a lot of thumping around coming from the living room. You kept hearing Loki mutter things and someone respond. Finally having enough of Loki and whoever the hell he decided to have over at one in the morning.

You pushed the blankets off your body and marched to the living room, flipping the light switch on. Two very startled brothers look at you like deer caught in the headlights. They quickly hide something behind their backs and give you big grins.

"Loki... Why is Thor paying a visit this early in the morning?"

"Um... No reason, my dear. He just had some important matters to discuss. That's all, my love," Loki says, handing something to Thor behind his back as he comes to you, trying to lead you back to bed.

"Loki," you growl.

Loki's shoulders just slump, knowing this is one fight he won't win. "Show her, Thor..." He mutters as he and Thor both move so you can see half of a heart made with rose petals. "We have not finished yet," he mumbles, looking at his feet as a pink comes to his cheeks.

You look at it then up at Loki. "What's all this about?"

He sighed and took your hand, easing down onto a knee. "Loki Laufeyson, are you kneeling for me?" You ask in shock.

He chuckled a bit. "For you, I will always kneel, my love." He kisses the back of your hand and pulls a black box from his jacket pocket. "As you can see, I have yet to finish my grand romantic gesture that was supposed to do the talking for me."  Loki breaths deeply, looking at Thor with desperation in his eyes. Thor just nods and gives his brother a thumbs-up.

 "With you I have learned what my glorious purpose in life is. My glorious purpose is to make you happy, but I would also like to bring happiness from this. So, to bring us both happiness, will you do me the honor of taking my last name?" Loki finishes shakily.

"I would be overjoyed to become Mrs. Loki Laufeyson," you say simply, kneeling down to kiss him gently.

"Now you are the one kneeling," he says, a small smirk on his thin lips.

"In the end, I will always kneel," you whisper, winking one of your Y/E/C eyes at him.