Imagine! Pietro

If you can't tell from the title, Pietro was the popular vote. By quite a bit actually... So, here you go!

Imagine... It was a rainy day. Pietro had the day off and you decided you didn't want to work today. It was just one of those days. The type of day where nothing sounds entertaining.

Until Pietro ran in the living room with an armful of blankets... "Pietro? What are you doing?" You ask, peering over the top of your book.

"We are building a fort!"

"We? Why?"

"Because, Princess, I am very bored and I want to build a fort," Pietro whined. "Please?"

You put your book down and grab some chairs from the dining room as Pietro lays out a sheet on the ground. Your set the chairs on the edge of the sheet and help Pietro drape a blanket across the couch and to your chairs. You hold one side of the blanket down with a small stack of books and Pietro pins the other end between the couch and the wall. The two of you then drape another blanket across that one to make the sides.

You run to your bedroom and grab all the pillows off the bed as Pietro strings up some Christmas lights to illuminate your little cave. You then go grab your laptop and a stack of movies while Pietro pulls some board games from the closet.

In less than thirty minutes, you have music blaring out from your laptop and Monopoly set up. "Ha! Illinois Avenue! Pay up, bitch!" You shout, holding out your hand while Pietro counts out the money with a groan.

"$1100 for Illinois Avenue with a hotel..." He grumbles, handing you a stack over colored paper money. "I'd watch out for that stretch, Princess." Pietro puts another stack of money in the box and takes two hotels. He places them on his worst properties. Baltic and Mediterranean Avenue.

"Oh, no! Not there! Anywhere but there!" You joke, falling into his lap.

"Oh, my mistake. Wrong place."

Pietro moves his hotels around the corner, setting them on the dark blue spaces.

"How dare you. How fucking dare you, Pietro Maximoff." {Sorry for that language =/} 

"I love you, Princess," he says with an innocent smile on his face.

"Go to hell."

"Only if you'll come with me." Pietro pecks your lips lightly as you make your move, trying your hardest to avoid his properties as much as possible.

Sorry. This was really short and it kinda sucked. I'm sorry. I forced myself to write this. I felt bad for not updating in awhile. I'm starting my next fanfiction soon and I've just had no inspiration. I need to finish Nat and Loki though....

BUT!!! How many of you love Misha Collins? *Raises hand*

I am writing a Misha fanfiction entitled, 'You and Your Misha: An Instructional Guide on Caring For Your Misha' I promise it's not a manual or anything. It's an actual fanfiction. With characters and shiz. It was originally going to be a manual but then I found that to be really stupid and boring.... So, start stalking my profile if you are interested in reading it. I promise. It will be really cute and fluffy. So, you know, read it. Please....