Good Morning Texts

Tony: "Good morning, baby girl!! I miss you. Can't wait to get home and show you just how much ;)"

Steve: "Hey, darling. I know you're probably still asleep. I just wanted to tell you how much I love you. And if you are awake, by some odd chance considering it's three in the morning there, I hope this message makes you smile. Or may it brighten your day when you do wake up! Love ya <3"

Bruce: "Morning, sweetheart. Go out there and kick some ass in court today! Good luck. I know you'll win the case!"

Thor: "The sun is up, lady Y/N! It is time to get your gorgeous self out of bed! I know you don't want to but just think, one more good morning text I will return to you!"

Pietro: "Good morning, princess! I miss you so much. I'm almost done with my mission and I will be home in a matter of hours when I'm done here. I can't wait to see your beautiful smile again! Ily <3"

Clint: "Wake up, babe! You gotta be at work soon and I'm not there to throw the cat on you lol ;) I love you, baby. I'll see you in a few days!"

Bucky: "I'm at your door with your favorite coffee and a scone. Come let me in so I can give you all the kisses I know you've missed while I've been away!"

Few things to say before I go,

1. Avenger Actor book of preferences is up! Go check out the first one and tell me what you think!!

2. My friend macilane011 is doing a book of preferences too. I don't think she's posted them though.... But you know, when they are posted go check those out if you would!

Thanks, kisses, bye. -med_01