love is a verb💫 (pt 2)

What happens when two strangers end up booking a weekend getaway at a cabin that's been double booked ?

Louis is truly broken, but Harry has no idea yet. Will he stay once he sees the truth.

Possible trigger warnings - emotional, panic attacks, homophobia and slight emotional abuse.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

"I'm horny."

Harry gives a dramatic gasp, "and in the middle of the day!?" He asks. "Fuck off" Louis laughs, "I'm home alone".

"Skype?", "fuck yeah".

~~~~~

Louis doesn't even knock, just pushes the door open, dragging his bags with him. He kicks the door shut behind him, dropping his stuff and pouncing on the other man, knocking him onto his back on one of the beds.

Harry smiles before leaning up, hooking his arm around his neck and pulling him down, kissing him passionately.

When Louis starts grinding against him, he gasps, moving to kiss at his neck, "missed you" the younger boy breathes out, "god I missed you too babe" Harry groans, sliding his hands up his shirt.

"Off?" Louis suggests, "yeah get it off" Harry says, bringing them down again to grab the hem, tugging it up hard, letting go when Louis sits up, removing It the rest of the way and chucking it.

He sits up and pulls his own off before he wraps his arms around his waist, pressing their foreheads together.

"Do you feel loved yet?" He asks, flashing a cheeky smile, "fuck off" Louis laughs, pushing at his chest lightly, but keeping the other arm around his shoulders in place, not really meaning it.

"I really missed touching you" Harry whispers, "you say that all the time" Louis laughs gently, "I don't just mean it in that way lou" Harry replies, smiling. "Oh" Louis mumbles, blushing and dropping his gaze.

Harry hooks his thumb and forefinger under his chin, lifting his head again and tilting their heads so their lips are almost pressed together. "Stop..you're giving me butterflies" Louis says shyly, blushing harder.

"Good" Harry whispers, "that was my intention, also it gives me hope" Harry says, cheeky smile on his face. "Stop haz, you know I have feelings for you..I just ..can't" Louis replies, sadly.

"I know boo, but I'll keep going, I'm not leaving no matter how long it takes" Harry says, kissing his nose to make him smile; which works.

"Stop being cheesy and fuck me" he says, "umm no" Harry replies, smirking at Louis' frown before pressing his lips against his ear, "I'm gonna make love to you" he whispers, Louis laughs a little and pushes him back, looking down at him, "that's such a cringy term, just fuck me hard" he says, kissing down his chest and stomach, fitting himself between his legs.

"Missed this" he says, looking up through his lashes before pressing a kiss to his clothed dick, "jesus" Harry groans, "not as good seeing it through a screen" Louis says as he grabs the waistband, "can I?" He asks, "yeah baby" Harry breathes out.

Louis gives a cute smile and pulls them off, throwing them away, he licks his lips and bows his head, pressing kisses to Harry's hips and thighs, before dragging his tongue down his v-line, then once down the length of his cock; before lifting his head again, smiling innocently.

Harry looks down at him, jaw clenched, It makes Louis whimper involuntarily; he's so hot, "stop teasing, Lou" Harry says lowly, "you do it to me" Louis shoots back.

"Its fun when I do it" Harry says and Louis can't help but laugh softly; Harry looks at him for a second before laughing too.

Louis winks before dropping his again, this time taking him fully into his mouth, not wasting a second before moving his head quickly; hollowing his cheeks.