02|Her.

-Insta pe 1k followers hone ke kushi main-

Vidyut

I look at the cunning man sitting beside me on the passenger seat. He ignores my gaze voidly like he's not done anything to have me glaring at him time to time.

This old man looks so cute and sweet in the outside, like marshmallow, but in the inside, especially his head he's all sharp and hard.

Well, wanna know what he did? He setted me up- no, us up, me and Esha, on another date. For all I care, I wouldn't have made such fuss if it was like the earlier one, just me and her, rather I would have enjoyed it. But a public appearance with each other in one of the biggest Fundraiser Gala of the year? That is well too much considering the short span of time we've known each other.

I'm still getting to know her, learning things about her and most importantly understanding her. She's all roses and rainbows. A beauty that starts with her smile and eyes that twinkles like light. Everything about her, possibly is beautiful. The way she smiles, giggles, talks and just look at the other person.

Every damn thing, I beautiful.

But yet, even after liking possibly everything about her, I still have a lot to know about her. Like today: I've got to know alot of things about her today. And that's one of the longest and finest conversation I had with a woman out of business after my college years.

Surprisingly tempting, I know.

But yet, even when I want to spend time with her, and learn everything she's willing to share about her, I find tomorrow's fundraiser as a bad decision.

Esha isn't an introvert but she's not really an extrovert too, I feel. If she'd loved attending these gatherings she'd have attended the parties and business meets that was held in her own house in the past years. But she's never done, and that fact unsettles me.

"Why did you have to force her to come, dadu?" I insist, sternly.

He looks at me hearing the stern voice and rolls his eyes. "One, I'm your grandfather, don't try to intimidate me." He commands. "Two, I didn't force her. All I did is, ask and she willingly said yes to come with you." He says lucidly.

Of course she wouldn't deny him on face. As much as I've noticed her today, she's a people pleaser.

"That's because you asked her to." I blunt again.

"Exactly, I asked her to." He counters lamely.

Holding back an eye roll, I quit the battle and focus back the the road.

There's no use of fighting or trying to make some sense with this man. He's never had the word no in his dictionary and he's like a stubborn cat. Hence: there is no use of trying to put my point.

All I have in my mind now is to call Esha in the morning, ask her if she is really willing to come and if yes, I'd be splendid to take her as my plus one.

It feels too soon, but then the fact that we're getting engaged in a week and married in another two balances the prior.

°•💍•°

First thing I do after getting a shower, putting on comfortable clothes and settling on my bed with my iPad is search for arrhythmias.

The definition, simple terms, symptoms and numerous articles related to it fills up the screen.

I've never encountered a person who'd anything similar before, so I'm totally alien to it and it's affects. And knowing Esha faces hard times due to her heart condition, all I wanted to do then was know everything about it then and there. But the vulnerability she held when she talked about it held me back. I have got time, we could do this gradually. As the eldest sibling, the first thing I learned was to be patient. And I could be patient enough to let her open up on her own.