Work| Chapter 1

A/n: the theme of the city and colors are inspired by cyberpunk images

r/d: random drink

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

The sound of loud banter and the rattling of drinks being mixed filled the female's ears as she stood behind the long bar bench. She looked over at her friend Lumine who stood in the other bar area, she gave a small wave and then continued to serve the drinks to the slightly drunk customers who kept asking for drinks. Sighing heavily she looked back at her customers who breathed out the intoxicating smell of alcohol.

Random customer "hey you, get us a refill will ya"

she glanced over at the man, she quickly looked at the empty glass and recognized the smell of r/d. She grimaced slightly then put on a calm face trying to hide her annoyance at the way the drunk man spoke.

y/n "Here ya go"

she said as she placed down another one of r/d. She looked at the time and nodded, her shift was almost done meaning she could get out of this neon-lit bar and away from the drunks who kept trying to flirt with her.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

y/n's shift finally finished and she said her goodbyes to Lumine as she walked out of the crowded bar that blast music making it extra loud.

Walking out into the narrow side treats filled with vendors and the bright colors of the billboard lights that seeped through the entrances to the narrow side street from the main streets. quickly picking up her pace she maneuvered her way through the people considered, lesser or the low class of the miserable society they lived in.

Slipping her thin phone out of her pocket. she opened it and checked her messages, seeing one from her boss she opened it as a small hologram appeared. slipping into a back ally barely no one used she looked at the message.

the message read "Y/n, you have a new mission, information will be sent soon"

she simply nodded and put her phone away as she started running to the other end of the ally way. jumping onto an air vent box, she started climbing the building using the fire escape.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

pov change

I made it to my apartment, and climbed through the window stepping into my messy bedroom. setting my stuff down and making my way to the kitchen to make some instant noodles.

Sitting down I grabbed my phone and started sipping on my noodles. Opening my mail I found the information provide by my boss Yelen. She was the boss of a secret group of people who provide information and for most of my job... kill people, it's very rare when I do it though. After the ban of visions most vision bearers were killed or went into hiding, so know our job is secret and we must not be caught, otherwise who knows.

The information given was that I needed to go to a ball on Friday in the north of the great plaza, were a big hall used for formal event is. The target had no more information than a simple picture and what information I needed to look for.

Going off of the mail I texted boss a quick 'alright' and finished my noodles.

getting up I threw away the noodle cup and went back to my bedroom and changes from my disgusting outfit that now smelled like alcohol. I changed into a comfy hoodie a shorts and flopped into my bed and fell asleep from the long day.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

A/n

bye, to my life