Service| Chapter 19

A/n:😭i forgot to write a chapter yesterday and when I came back today my last chapter didn't have a title🥲 its been fixed, I'm writing this while in the car😬 they don't know😵‍💫 and then finished at my house 

Song: the sound of my families chatter

Ha just kidding

Song: Hypnotic Data by Odetari

The two females arrived at the red lit bar, Lumine grabbed the other females arm and led her over to a more facy side door that led them up the employee stair way to the back rooms of the upstairs. Reaching the top of the stairs they opened the door and head down the hall to a small room were some of their co-workers were preparing themselves by fixing their hair or uniforms.

Lumine smiled at them all and waved, there was four of them in there.

"Excited?"

"You bet"

"This is serious, you have to be on best behavior"

Y/n's co-workers talked amongst themselves with Lumine. Y/n have never really close to any of the other works as she usually always had shifts with lumine. Walking over to one of the mirror in the room she looked at herself, some how Lumine managed to make her eyes look sharper than they already were when she meant business, and yet it also made her look so beautiful when she had her calm face.

"Haa, you look so pretty Y/n"

She her the gasp of one of her co-workers, Ren, she was always such a happy and joyful girl that whenever they had shifts together Y/n would get bombarded with compliments and questions that she often didn't get as much money as she usually would make since Ren would distract her.

As Y/n was about to answers she was cut off as the boss walked In.

"Alright listen up, today we have important guests here for a meeting, I need you to work your hardest and I don't want to see any mess ups"

They all nodded and stood up in two lines of three and followed the boss out to the room were they were supposed to be serving in. While they walked Y/n looked around the fancy decor and richer build of the vip floor, is was so different than the bar down bellow, it had less metal and neon lights it didn't smell of drunk rags that would have to be forced out when they got to drunk, it was overall cleaner and almost this powerful feeling of just it standing in this place.

At the door to the room the boss gave us one final looked before solo entering the room without us. Y/n felt a small squeeze on her hand and when she looked over she saw the smiling Lumine in the same tight suit top and skirt but she looked more excited than Y/n was uninterested. 

All the servers could here the muffled voice of their boss going over a few thing as minor rules and welcoming them here. Once the boss was done we walked in and spread to the wall, since the group was in two lines each line went on opposite sides of the door meaning Lumine was separated from the h/c haired female. Everyone took a small bow but Y/n half-assed it yet it still looked formal.