Mark| Chapter 15

A/n: yo, hi hi, im going to stop writing for a bit so I can focus on finals but after that it'll be summer and i'll write more often. Anyway the Image above was drawn but me and it is what the tattoo looks like, it was drawn quickly so it's kinda bad. Extra short chapter. I'm sleepy so pretty bad writing.

Dragon stuff

Y/n watched at the unusual sight of a surprised Yelan. She always had such a calm and intimidating expression. Yelan cleared her throat and her expression fixed back to its resting calm.

"What?"

The black haired woman shook her head and flicked her wrist, an image of the tattoo on the back of Y/n's neck appeared on the wall next to an old yellow scroll image. Y/n's eyes flickered between the two in confusion.

The h/c haired girl noticed the green eyed woman looked around the room as if making sure there were no listeners before she started.

"Y/n"

Yelan say in her calm but authoritative voice causing the confused girl to looked even more confused.

"What has happened is very confidential so I have to ask you to keep this at top secret priority"

"I-I u-uh y-yea... can you please tell me what's going on and why you seemed so shocked"

Her voice had clear panic, her mind was in a weak state due to the overload of everything that had happened. Yep an walked towards the wall of holograms.

"I was shocked because I never expected to see such a thing, this... you"

"This 'tattoo' is no tattoo"

"It's what is know as marked"

"Marked?"

Y/n tilted her head.

"Yes, marked, only 7 marks can happen at one time, these marks are found on many ancient scrolls that talk about the old old nations and their elemental beings"

"Only a few of these 7 main beings had remained in common old teyvat"

"Stop using such a weird way to describe it, like what are these beings"

Yelan sighed.

"Bare with me"

"Each of these 7 main beings go to each of one of the elements and there are other similar to them but they don't hold as much power"

"Do you remember that old story I would tell you when you first started under my training"

"The one about the dragons? Or the archons?"

"The dragons"

"It was the story that went like the dragons that once ruled the old land had elemental symbols  that reflected those of later times visions"

"Yes well there is more and it has to do with these two images" 

Yelan said pointing at the board.

"These marks you see are a trackers, they are placed on the body of another and used as a way to connect two powers of partner dragons to share strength and heal faster"

"I'm confuse you've lost me"

"Alright since this is clearly not working let me be straight with you"

"That mark on your neck is not supposed to be there, and some how if you story is true we're ever you went somehow has gotten a way to control this ancient power to track you even while not in their possession, it also makes it so you have a harder time getting hurt as an extra precaution incase you try to get rid of the mark"

The color drained from Y/n's face.

'Those bastards'

She thought.

"I'm unsure of how this will affect your human body as this power should have only been used for dragons of the past"

"So I'm stuck with someone knowing my every movement!?"

Yelan sighed.

"I'm going to try my best to work this out but I think it's best for now to keep you at home and away from missions until I get more information on this topic..."

"Y/n"

"Y/n?"

"Y/n!"

A/n: I might rewrite this chapter when I'm back since I kinda don't like some parts but i'm so tired bleh :b it should be slightly longer than 14 days till I get back to writing which I know I've done but I just wanna say this one so there is some type of information of book updates, I've got to get back to sleep and back to studying for finals so bye bye.

Song: Thank you for hating me by Citizen Soldier