Fish| Chapter 18

A/n: tbh this is may be posted past midnight😰 starting writing time 10:45, we will see how this goes, my brain is extra distracted☺️

Art creds: sekidesu on X

Song:(oh shit I forgot to turn on my music🤦‍♀️)Alright for the actual song.

Song: Me and Your Mama by Childish Gambino

(why is it called that 💀 idk now for the actual writing start time 11:04)

It was mid-Friday morning and a messy haired female was lazily rushing out the door. Only until the day of did her boss inform her that she was supposed to pick up a uniform because she was going to working in the upstairs for that 'special meeting'. So she was now rushing out to door to go get it so she didn't forget and made sure that nothing needed to be done with it.

"oh archons why did her boss have to tell her so late"

She thought.

Sprinting out the door and through the alleys of the some what lit street. It was currently day or what day should be. It was a Strange thing really, during the day the dome that protected them would lighten slightly while at night it was pitch black so whenever power went out for a few minutes you wouldn't be able to see anything unless you had a battery lamp or in one of the hospitals.

The streets were easy to navigate once you learned were everything is and all the shortcuts to get there. She hopped up on the emergency escape and stated climbing to the building top. 

Hop 

Hop

Hop

Ack

Y/n hissed in pain as one of the metal bars was broken and a sharp edge was exposed causing her cut cut her palm, luckily it wasn't a deep cut. When she pulled herself onto the rooftop she pulled a bandage from her pocket, it was one of those weird things she randomly had on her at random times I mean you'll never know when you need one.

She stood up and stared up a the dome roof that was covered in darkness and hid the harsh truth that lay outside the walls. Shaking her head she started running and jumping from roof to room until she reached the shit where the bar owner said all new uniforms were ready for pick up. Heading to the side of the roof she was on she jumped down into the dark alleyway where she took a few vent boxes as stairs.

She fixed herself as she had gotten dusty and her hair was messier than before she left. Quickly pulling her hair up into a ponytail while turning the corner into the street. The building in front of her was lit with a pretty blue and purple hue.

Walking over, her boots clacking against the rocky concrete, she entered the shop and was hit the the sharp scent of Rainbow Rose, a flower she once remembered getting after Yelan had sent her on a mission with a blonde girl from the Fontaine district. This scent was rather strong for what she remembered smelling from other perfumes and candles made of Rainbow Rose scent.