Greetings and guns| Chapter 7

A/n: Art by Deltapork

🎉Happy birthday Zhongli!!!!! (*^▽^*)

and happy new years eve or new year, idk since time around the world is weird.〒▽〒

idk what I′m going to writing I just decided to write and so who know what this chapter is going to be like.

Y/n kept following Yun Jin down the long halls, the uncomfortable feeling of being watched followed her threw the red halls. The long draped sleeves of her clothes bounced against her sides as she walked, the only sound was of the soft foot step and little clicks of their shoes.

Reaching a more elegant looking hall, It seemed to have even more detail in the walls and arches, looking more and more expensive. Y/n suddenly stopped when she noticed that they had made it to the end of the hall were a big door sat in front of them. Yun Jin turned to Y/n and put out a hand towards the door.

"It looks like we′ve arrived Y/n" Yun Jin said.

Her confidence had become thin during the trip from the room she stayed in. It was unusual that she would feel such a strong feeling of nervousness, but in this moment from not knowing were she was and the feeling of being constantly watched took her confidence.

Yun Jin looked back at Y/n and her smile wavered.

"You′ll be okay, nothing bad will happen, if we were to want to harm you we would have"

Some how Yun Jin′s words felt more dark than reassuring, but Y/n shook those thoughts out of her head as she gave a small nod then felt herself getting pushed into the room by Yun Jin at the doors opened slightly.

The room was dark but light enough that it felt like one of those fancy restaurants that high class people go to. In the middle of the room was a large dark oak table, it had many chairs around it but no one sitting in them, except for at the other end of the table.

Two people sat at the end of the dark oak table, one had long white blonde hair that sat half up with a pin and the rest lay flowing down, She was in a dark blue dress with off the shoulder sleeves that had a bit of fluff to them. A tall male sat beside her, that same male was the person she saw at the ball. His sharp orange yellow eyes stared right at her, It made Y/n feel uncomfortable and on edge. He was now in a suit, the coat of the jacket lay over his shoulders as he sat back in his chair with his legs crossed.

Before Y/n could say anything she took notice of the two guns that lay with in arms reach of the two people sitting across from her. She stayed still waiting for either of them to speak and luckily the female was quick to speak.

"hello Y/n, its nice to finally meet you, I know you must have many questions but that will be answered in due time, lets just chat first"

Slightly annoyed because the woman had just delayed her answers more she said.

"what is it you want to ′chat about′"

The woman motioned for the chairs at the table. 

Y/n sat at the closest chair to her and the farthest from the woman and man. That′s when a side door to the room burst open and servants with trays of food came walking in.

A/n: yay random chapter right before zhongli′s birthday ends. it might be short but there is going to be a part two to the chapter with the same name. now im going my wrist hurt. ≡(▔﹏▔)≡