Flowers| Chapter 8

A/n: hi hi, I'll try and post more often

A/n edit: ah fuck, so like this was supposed to be posted 2 weeks ago hehe oops, I'm also writing a chapter right now so hopefully that will be posted this week.

The presense was odd but familier, when she turned she was faced with a green-haired man leaning against the wall near the window.

"seems like it didn't go so well"

He commented and pulled himself off the wall and walked over to the counter. He started taking out small bottles, some had pills others liquid.

Y/n eyed the man and walked over to the bed and sat down leaning her head back against the headboard. She was pissed that she was forced back into the room, she wasn't complaining about the room, the room was quite comfy. The bed was soft and the view was nice, but the fact that she was going to be in the blank room for much longer than she wanted.

Her mind raced trying to think of a way that she could get out but her only options were, baizhu but he would never let her out, the window but it was too high for her to climb down, trying to sneak out but with the amount of camera's and passcode doors she was it would be difficult yet it was her only option.

Y/n's eyes moved over to Baizhu's moving form, he was holding a cup of crystal blue liquid. She cringed at the sight. Y/n had taken quite a few different colored medicines.

Baizhu held the cup out for her and she hesitantly took the cup. She sniffed it and then looked at him.

"it smells disgusting"

he laughed

"Sometimes the best medicine can taste the worst"

she rolled her eyes and sniffed it again trying to smell any strange ingredients, but she found none. she covered her nose and swallowed the thick liquid in one gulp. Y/n's face contorted in disgust as she gagged at the taste.

Baizhu only chuckled and took the cup from her, the white snake around his neck was constantly looking at her. After having baizhu and Qiqi being her only source of human interaction for the last few days she had gotten to know them, only a little like how the red-eyed snake on baizhu's shoulders was named Changsheng and how Qiqi was very forgetful.

After recovering from the taste attack she flopped herself back on her bed and covered her eyes with her arm. This caught the attention of baizhu.

"oh it can't have been that bad"

She scoffed

"I didn't get any info"

"and why is that"

"..."

Baizhu laughed

"I already was informed of what happened, and i'd say that it was quite intresting"

Y/n glared at the man from under her arm as he continued.

"It's not as bad as you think, as long as you comply with whats wish then you'll be treated nicely"

"i'll not give information, nor am I working with you"