Shot| Chapter 21

A/n:🤭 hello~,  I'm writing this bc I'm bored and its to hot😓, I want more genshin friends🤧, anyways hehe this will probably be posted tomorrow since imma only gonna half write this then finish tomorrow, hehe

Song: Wires by The Neighborhood

The blonde female tugged at the e/c eyed girls sleeve as the two stood next to each other while helping prepare for the final service. Y/n's eyes shifted to the blonde female.

"Is something wrong lumine?"

"A-ah no you just seemed out of it"

"Oh sorry I guess I was just to focused on wo-"

Her voice was cut off by a small buzz. Y/n stopped what she was doing and looked at the small hologram hovering over her bracelet, reading the name the girl tensed slightly.

"Are you all set with this, I need to step out for a moment"

"Mh- ya go ahead"

"No problem"

Lumine gave the girl a suspicious look and nodded along with their coworkers. Y/n took her apron off that had been protecting her uniform and gave them a small sign of thanks as she stepped into the hall away from everyone.

She tapped on the hologram and scrolled till she saw the message.

'Three new messages from 'Yelan' '

Her expression turned more neutral more emotionless than the one she used in front of her coworker to seem more friendly. Tapping on the message she read.

'I've caught information that one of our intel gatherers had been communicating and sharing private information to those outside out our group, though this mole seems to be rather short of information meaning they may have been spying for a few weeks or months they haven't been able to get much important data from the system, as to not let anything else escape his immediate termination is in order

'Information gathered from the one who caught the mole has told that a meeting will be held tonight at 11:00, the location will be sent shortly, this is your first assignment back I trust that you can complete it'

[location]

"Great, that runs right through the end of the meeting"

She muttered as she clinked off the hologram, she had 35 minutes to get out of here and to that location she sighed. She quickly went back into the room her co-workers were.