The exchange| Chapter 20

A/n: yay part 2, I don't got much to say😅 which is probably good because I gotta get to writing.

Song: Killshot (slowed + reverb)

It had been a bit since the meeting started, there wasn't much of interesting happening, those who were playing pool got about 2 rounds in so far and those at the table were having light chatter. It honestly irritates her how they were all just sitting there, she got the occasional glance from the ginger, Yun Jin, and the brown haired man.

Y/n stood next to Lumine most of the time when they were in the room together, like they were currently. The blonde female stood inches away from the h/c haired girl. Every so often they would go and attend to the guests but while not attending to the guests they would have a little battle behind their backs with their hands. It could be anything from thumb wars to eye spy, eye spy was played a little weirdly because they have to whisper to each other to start the game and then eye what they guessed while there was a code for yes and no.

Y/n looked over to the main table and lumine seemed to notice her distracted, she gave y/n a look that made the e/c eyed female glared and look away it was never a harmful glare.

A certain brown haired girl at the table giggled as she notice the gaze of the two females towards the table, causing her to slightly tug on the tall man's sleeve. His golden eyes finally shifted from the two people he was talking to to look at the girl, she nodded her head in their direction and in a rather quiet voice said.

"Aren't they pretty, I mean look at those lovely outfits"

The male glanced over to were the young female at motioned.

"They are quite nice uniforms"

There was a smirk on his lips that made y/n's mood shift and she frowned at him, and he seemed to take notice but chose not to speak. Lumine seemed to notice and decided that if was best to keep y/n happy.

"I hear that that's the sumeru scribe or the second in charge of there head orginazation, the Akedemiya, and the girl next to him is a training student"

"How do you know?

"I've been to the Sumeru dome"

"Oh right I remember that trip you went on"

There whispering stopped as the subject suddenly changed at the table which made the e/c eyed girl go quiet. Lumine before she could whisper again was switched off with the only male of their group. Y/n paired no mind to him as she was more focus on the new conversation.

"What was this deal you wished to discuss"