Greetings and gun| Chapter 7.5

A/n: aahhhhhh! I haven't written in so long, I completely forgot I was writing this. Any way I hope the lantern rite goes well for everyone, I personally really enjoy the joyful beasts and their auspices game, it's really fun.

Y/n looked down at the food in front of her, though it looked clean and fancy she was still very causes as she waited for the two in front of her to start eating. After a minute they still hadn't taken a single glace at the food in front of them, Y/n kept a calm demeanor, her face not giving away any hint of nervousness or weakness.

The silence in the room was almost deafening, no one spoke the only sound was of low music that played in the background. Y/n kept staring at them as neither side moved to touch the food. Only then did she realize that the man and woman intended for her to eat first then follow.

She internally groaned and slowly picked up the chopsticks, she was not given any forks, spoons, or knifes for her meal. Perhaps it was for safety or they just don't have any, but what she knew was that she was never taught how to hold and use chopsticks.

Y/n's hands fumbled while she tried to set the chopsticks in a way so she could control the chopsticks and pick up some noodle... but she fail miserably and every time she tried to pick up the noodles they either fell off or the chop sticks would cross and the noodles would end up back in the bowl.

She kept trying for a good minute until she heard stifled laughter then a cough as if someone is trying to clear their throat. Glancing up all she was was the woman sitting patiently with a calm look on her face while the man who she recognized was leaning back in his chair, his head resting on his fist as he gave her a smug smirk and a look of amusement was in his eyes.

Y/n glared at the brown haired man and set down the chopstick, deciding she would not continue to amuse him with her failed attempt at eating. Y/n straightened her posture to seem more confident and to show she was not intimidated by the dark setting of the room and the almost awkward silence.

As Y/n studied the two in front of her she was caught by the female who she felt she knew but couldn't place it until she recognized the small square geo vision on the blonde woman's waste. Due to the small number of remaining lit vision, it was easy to memorize any rich or famous people with such a vision.

The woman in front of Y/n was none other than Ningguang, the richest woman in teyvat. Ningguang was know for her knowledge of business and high power as liyue's Tianquan. Y/n now was completely confused on why she would be in the hands of lady Ningguang, the only thing she could theorize is that her identity was some how found out but it still made no sense who this male was or what this place is.

Lady Ningguang cleared her throat and spoke.

"I suppose it was rude to assume that the use of chopstick was in your skill set"

In a snap of the elegant woman's fingers a servant came out and with a few clicks of their shoes hitting the ground they were at Y/n's side. Y/n kept watch over them with her peripheral vision. The servant's gloved hands gently scooped the chopsticks up and set them in a red cloth. They then set down a set of utensil consisting of a spoon and a fork, no knife for safety reasons.

And with that the servant swiftly left the room, as the door closed Y/n caught a glimpse of a little sparkle in the corner of the room caused by the little ray of light from the door.

Y/n's eyes darken but she forced her expression to remain steady as she notice the tip of a hidden gun pointed straight at her head... as she started analyzing the situation her thoughts were interrupted.