The Deal| Chapter 24

A/n: I was supposed to start writing an hour ago😭 but I got distracted by boothill😵‍💫, well see were this chapter ends up and if its posted past midnight then it is still Fridays chapter, please remember this dress for later in the chapter, I chose to put it here as It would ruin the feeling in the chapter below, remember when past (+) 

(start time: 10pm)

Song: Labour by Paris Paloma

Change (+)

Song 2: Softcore by The Neighborhood (instrumental + slowed)

"Y/n"

A female voice called to a girl who sat in a net that hung from the ceiling like a hammock. The h/c haired girl was scrolling threw a hologram of all the people that tried to infiltrate their organization, a total of 28 in the past 3 years.

"Yea?"

A tall well built female walked into the room. She seemed to have a serious look on her face, that was gettable since it had already been 7 days since that night. Y/n sat up and looked her boss up and down, finally noticing the letter in her hand. The letter was on yellowed old paper that looked like it could be a treasure map from one of those old movies.

"It seems they've finally decided to reach out"

"..."

"As you know we've been watching over the area where we attacked, there seemed to have been no activity until now"

"Im assuming that's the letter?"

"Mhm"

Yelan hummed and held the letter up and studied the smooth ink words.