Who| Chapter 4

A/n⁚ I took the photo above

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Unknown pov

I walked through the long halls with a mix of the modern world and old liyue. I held papers and other folders to my chest as I quickly made my way to my destination.

As I walked past I saw a few members of the medical team, they seemed to be in a rush but I had no idea why, I could not see. It was late at night and almost no one was out on any type of mission... That is that some went out to the ball, But they should already be back and that there shouldn't have been any fighting. It was also the fact that I was going to deliver the reports to lady Ningguang.

I wanted to stop and check in but whatever happened seemed important, so I didn't want to interrupt but now I'm worried about it.

'no' 'I have to focus on delivering the reports' I thought.

But in the end I couldn't help ask if I could help

"No miss Ganyu, you have nothing to worry about" a non busy nurse said

"we have it under control, you are busy, go do your work" she continued

I just sighed and nodded as I turned and continued down the hall.

I had gotten the reports early but i still rushed to get them to Ningguang. All thoughts were rushing through my head as I walked, there were many things to do and now whatever happened in the medical area was worrying.

I continued threw the twisting halls and up the elevator until I made it to the room, were Lady Ningguang had her office.

I knocked and heard a come in. I walked in and set the papers down in the spot she wished.

"what's wrong Ganyu, you seem more scattered at the mind" Ningguang asked

I shook my head "n-nothing... Though I would like to ask what happened at the ball today, did anyone get hurt"

"no.... but a little bit ago, Xiao and Aether found someone injured" she answered

I just nod and thank her but before I and dismissed Ninguang asked

"could you check the recovery of the person, just before you came in Mr. Zhongli left to find out about what happened, but he seems to not be in the mood to talk so please fine out for me so I don't have to put in the effort of trying and getting him to talk, he's already not been very happy all week"

I nod

I knew what Ningguang was talking about, he had seemed extra annoyed through the week, due to an incident that happened at the beginning of the week.

After leaving I walked back through the halls and down the elevator until I reached were I saw the entrance to the medical ward.

I walked in and looked at the medium sized room that look like it would be used as a waiting room but was really more of a space to discuss further actions.

"Ah, miss Ganyu your back" the petite nurse said as she strode over.

"I hope you know everything's under control, the girl is fine... or as fine as she can be" she added

"could I get some information on what happened" I asked

The nursed nodded, and handed me a file

"that is all we could infer of the small information we have based on wound and a background check, plus the fact she was an attendee of the ball"

I thanked her and started looking through the file, But was shocked at the small amount of information that it held, only when I felt a tap on my shoulder did I notice the figure behind me.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

A/n: yo, sorry its so short, this was something to just slow the story down... I guess, but also I got sick the last two day, and a lot of stuff has also happened that last few days (in school) so I kinda got distracted and couldn't come up with something to write. I thank you for reading even if this makes no sense.

bye bye!!!