Wife Gossip | Chapter 17

A/n: just finished watching newest season of demon slayer(I might cry, I might laugh I had to many emotions) 😥, anyway another chapter because I suddenly got motivated from all the reads and votes, I'm happy if you're enjoying this☺️

Warning: man being an asshole, bad language

Song: Dirty Dream- Anya Nami

( one of my favorite artists, love her Xiao and Scara songs)

It grew late in the day even if the darkness outsite never seemed to change much, always the same black sky that reminded everyone of the dark history of their poor world.

A h/c haired woman walking through the twisting alleys to the brightly lit bar. She stepped inside and was greeted by her lovely work wife who waved her over as soon as she saw Y/n. A small smile formed of the girls lips as she set her stuff down at her bar areathen rushed over to the blonde girl who was mixing and pouring the wide selection of drinks. 

She smelled of rich perfume mixed with the stain of alcohol, the one person she trusted slightly more more than Xiangling, lumine, the perfect friend. Always caring about others more than herself, it was something she and lumine had problems with, as they both would out the ones they love or trust first before themselfs so if something happened there was often a fight about caring for each other, its kinda funny if you think about it.

"How the shift?"

"Boring and full of drunken talk, but I heard there's are going to be special guests coming on friday"

Y/n's attention caught at that.

"So? Don't we get a lot of guests in the special upstairs"

Lumine smiled.

"Wellll~ I heard that they reserved the whole place, so almost all of the bartenders will be here that day to assist upstairs while a few stay down here to work the tables"

Y/n raised a brow.

"Is it really that big of a deal? I mean there are 10 of us that work here but shouldn't two be enough to handle the upstairs?"

"Eh who knows? I bet with your looks they'll put you upstairs"

Y/n was slight surprised at the sudden compliment. She had been in such a fog that she blocked out most care and love that her friends showed her, she had been so focusing on that prison that she completely forgot the reason she had this life of hers.

E/c eyes shown in the red light of the bar the most real emotion of happiness she had shown this week. Lumine's sweet words felt like a small ripple that changed the still puddle mind of the h/c haired girl. It reminded her of the strong person she had become.