Bitter| Chapter 5

A/n: sorry for not updating this story, I told myself I would then I would I distracted. Anyway, I got Furina even though I didn't want to get her.

also warning the medical stuff in this story is changed to seem high tech and make no sense because it's supposed to be fantasy and cyber punk city shit so ya.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Her eyes shot open, and she sat up quickly but only ended up falling back as pain shot threw her. she groaned in pain and put her hand to her head, only then did she notice the white room, the little patches on her arm, and the multiple other machines around her. They seemed like the newer models of the latest medical tech with which most hospitals didn't have yet, only the rich more luxurious hospitals for the high class had the tech.

After the sudden pain passed, she sat herself up slowly with her arm that didn't hurt. Taking a look at her surroundings, she saw the white clean bed she rested on, the plain white wall, and the small bits of furniture that included a chair that seemed to have a bag on it, a small nook in corner where it seemed to have medical cabinets.

She looked down at herself and saw that she was now in some kind of loose gown and her abdomen and left shoulder were wrapped in bandages. She also noticed more small patches on her skin, if she remembered correctly, they were patches created to watch vital signs and even replace the old IV, the IV patch still had the tube connected to the bag but now it was much easier because the patch did all the work of getting to the vein.

Looking towards the wall she saw a window; it took up about a third of the wall and the view seem to be high up in one of the tall skyscraper buildings.

Suddenly the door opened and her attention when straight to it as she stood on edge for danger, but she calmed when she saw a small girl with a beautiful periwinkle colored hair that was put in a braid, almost dead looking pink eyes, and what looked like a yellowed slip of paper with writing she could not read.

The little girl came over to her with a small tray. The child looked up at her and said in a very monotoned way.

"good your awake, Qiqi is here with your medicine"

Surprised a little by the girls emotionless speaking but let the little girl do her job. but before she drank the medicine she said.

"Qiqi right?... why am I here, were am I?" she said as she held onto the cup of medicine.

The small girl put one of her index fingers to her lip in a thinking pose. It seemed like she thought hard but even after a minute.

"sorry, but Qiqi doesn't remember" the little periwinkle haired girl said.

The female just sighed and nodded. she sniffed the liquid given to her then gave another nod while she downed the cup like it was a shot. Cringing slightly at the bitter taste she put the cup down on the tray Qiqi brought in and set on her bed.

"Do you at least know the person in charge of this hospital like place"

At that Qiqi nodded and walked away. It kind of confused the girl that she got no answer but could only ignore it as she felt the sudden shift of sore pain to the numbing effects of the medicine.