Ball| Chapter 3

A/n: Art by mors' or morsq, I'm not sure how to read it.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

It was the night of the ball and I was already dresses and was getting everything else I needed. I put a small pocket on my arm were I hid a dagger. The long sleeve of the dress provided enough cover and puffy ness the hid the dagger. 

Quickly running to my room I grabbed the small blank crystal like orb incased in a protector case. It was a vision, a dead one. It was very important to her and she did not want it taken, but she needed to look rich, and only a few rich people had dead visions on them showing that they had either killed or bought it. Since visions are so rare, and now illegal it is common in the extremally rich side of society to have auctions on dead visions. It showed power and wealth.

Slipping it onto my waist, I made sure it was secure and made my way out of my bedroom.

checking the information one more time I put my phone in my small hand bag, my phone being only one of two thing in the bag. The other was a ticket provided by Yelen so that I could enter the ball.

Double checking I had every thing I slipped on my thigh high black boots, they had a slight heal to them but it was thick enough that she could comfortable move quickly incase she needed to run. But it was also thin enough to be stylish but also hurt if it hit someone.

Walking out the door to were I had call an taxi. I got in and told the place and it only took about 25 minute to get there.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Outside the large doors to the ball's hall I stood and got my ticket checked. when they asked

"miss, we must do a security check, permission so search you"

she gave a small look then nodded and clicked my heel on the ground causing the dagger on my arm and the few other things I had hidden to be covered making it so they were not detectable.

"thank you for your compliance madam" the man said and another man came over with a scanner

The box hologram scanner went up and down my body, then beeped green as a sign that nothing was on me.

"You are clear, welcome"

I nodded and when they opened the door I walked into the hall filled with many people, some dancing others talking at side tables, other even looking from the second floor balcony area that hovered around the center ball floor.

Looking around I followed my way up the stairs, my long draped sleeves flowing behind me. As I walk up the stairs I gaze down at the many faces in the crowd, looking for one in particular.

Walking over to midway of the balcony I leaned over it and observed the crowd.

One of those waiter like people who carry the champagne comes by and offers a drink, I took one to look as blended in as I could.