Crazy| Chapter 14

A/n: tbh idk if this is making me a better or worse writer. Anyway ahhh my cutie patootie xiao, rahhhh anemo boys fjdbdbxusjsh

How many xiao images do I have... 

yes ☺️

It had been a day since Xiangling left. All Y/n could do was sit on the floor her right hand on the back of her neck as she stared into nothingness. Thoughts thundered in her mind making her look like a broken doll.

'W-what it going on'

'How am I back'

'Was it just a dream'

'No no no no'

'Friend'

'Phone'

'Phone'

'Phone'

'Yelan!'

Finding a new surge if energy she clumsily rushes over to her phone that had been sitting to charge and she completely forgot about. Grabbing her phone from the charger she turned it on and recognized the messages and calls she missed, many of them being from Yelan.

After getting into her phone by face ID she pressed on messages and started scrolling through the texts. Many were Yelan checking on her and asking for the report while more recent ones seemed desperate to get her attention and were considered for Y/n's health.And yet there was something strange, she had replies to two of the messages they were simple one word texts saying..

'Fine'

And

'Okay'

But they were in the last few days, she never opened her phone in that time bore did she a have her phone since like other items of hers were kept locked and only allowed in use if someone was with her or if deemed dangerous were fully taken away.

She got up and fixed her self, shaking her head she cleared her mind and got dressed into nicer clothes one with f/c accents. Brushing through her hair she put it into a ponytail. Y/n climbed out the window and started the base.