Games| Chapter 23

A/n: ☺️🫶, I really need to start this chapter💀 I spent 40 min on a song, I have to many songs😭😰, I have such a weird mix of songs, sry if this is short i don't know what to write for this chapter ther is no plan other than get to next part of book

Photo above is my new wallpaper🤭

Song: Dynasties and Dystopia from Arcane

A young blonde male stirred in a dark room, the only light was from the dim blue string that tied him to a chair. He struggled against the blue string for a moment before giving up as it seemed the magic string wouldn't budge. The bolded male looked around the room and saw darkness and only very small outlines of things that look like a cabinet and/or projectors.

His attention was grabbed when his chair was grabbed and turned around aggressively now he could see the rest of the room and it seemed he had been facing a wall before. In front of him like really close to him was a tall black and blue outfitted female with short hair and blue-green eyes and in her wrist was a bracelet that the blue string that bound him connected to.

"Mh look who finally woke up~"

The male grit his teeth.

"What did you d-"

"Ah ah- that friend if your is safe, we already questioned him, but he wasn't to compliant so maybe you'll be more helpful"

The male glared at her making the green eyed woman sigh and she snapped her fingners. A whole wall of holograms appeared and lit the room up more showing the metal walls and the many stains that looked questionable, like this room had witnessed many murders.

The holograms that appeared were photos of places or scenes and snippets of news articles or just old scrolls. The woman got up from leaning over him and she walked away and to the other side of the room while saying.

"We do hope you will answer our questions or this may turn troublesome"

With a sudden slam the female turned and slammed her hand onto a table nearby, but the blonde didn't flinch.

"Whats your role in this organization"

She was only met with silence. The blue string tightened around him.

"Mh, smart boy, but your silence wont get you much"

The black haired woman was about to say something when two girls rushed into the room.

"Boss its an emergency"