Seriously Were Am I| Chapter 6

A/n- hi hi, another short chapter since I have school work to do. 

Y/ n frowned as she stared out the window like she have been for past couple days. Frost started covering the window edges. The weather was always unpredictable, sometimes it rain sometimes it got cold enough that you could see your breath, but rarely did it snow or did the sun shine bright above. The thing was they lived in such a dome to protect them from the toxic pollution from the old days... after some incident that was never talked about.

Y/n's thoughts were interrupted when she heard the door click and a few nurses came rushing in, and without being able to comprehend what was happening she found myself getting a quick check up then being rushed out the door by a new female.

The female had beautiful black with purple hinted hair, her eyes a red pink color that was complimented by red eyeliner. Her outfit made her looked formal and elegant but at the same time she looked like she could go on stage at any moment.

Y/n felt her hand in the mysterious girl's, as she gently but quickly led me through the twisting halls. The halls she had never seen so she took the time to try and memorize and figure out were she was. The halls were in the Liyue style but had a few modern fixes such as the doors were the high tech you would find in the luxury apartments' in the city.

She found herself getting led into a large room. The room held a rack of clothes and a vanity station that had many things for getting ready. 

She was sat in the chair in front of the vanity were the girl who had led her there started playing with different looks and hair styles until she put Y/n in a(n) (hair style). Her makeup fell into a more natural color palate, with little bush and darker and lighter browns that matched her skin. Y/n looked at herself with the makeup on and realized that even though this black haired girl put makeup on her, she didn't cover up any of the small imperfection on her face.

As she saw the female walk over to the rack of clothes she decided to take her chance and ask.

"umm.... were exactly am i?"

The beautiful female didn't look and pause in anyway, and y/n took notice of that and made a mental note that this female might be more... than she thought. 

"hm" she hummed while looking at the clothes "you'll know more soon about this place, but please bare with me for a little longer Y/n"

Y/n's eyes widen then narrow 

"you know me?"

only a small nod from the red eyed girl.

She then pulled an outfit off the rack and walked back over to Y/n.

"I was given some information on you from Doctor Baizhu"

Y/n tensed slightly, though she didn't share much with the man and tried to move away from any topic she wished nit to discuss ones that have them to much information, so she answered simple questions like what food she liked or what color was her favorite, small chit chat. Her mine was always fuzzy while talking with him and for some reason she felt rather calm around him and that he was better than everyone else here.

She saw the elegant female motion for her to stand, so she did.

She saw a folded outfit held out for her.

"put this on and call me when your done or if you need help... oh right I'm Yun Jin"

She then saw Yun Jin walk out of the room leaving her slightly shocked and confused at the suddenness. none the less she put on the outfit.

(you can pick one of to two or your own i'm just thinking something fancy like these and can be any color you want but i'll be thinking of dark colors with white)

She shifted in the formal outfit, it was uncommon for her to wear such a thing unless she was wearing her bar uniform or she was on a mission.

She heard a small click the the small pressure release as the door slid open and Yun Jin walked in. Her eyes brightened as she looked at Y/n.

"you look stunning, now come come"

Yun Jin went over to her slightly fixing Y/n's hair, then pulling her with her as she started through a different door. 

As they walked Y/n asked "were are we going exactly"

Yun jin just looked back at Y/n and smiled.

"to give you some answers"

A/n- Alright alll done, gems If your reading this don't say anything, your nice comments are embarrassing :b