Dress up| Chapter 27

A/n: more picture from my trip, I got rained on T^T, woke up at 4:30 for that shit, pretty but damn I just wanted to sleep, this is a very bad photo of macchu pichu😓 I have others but there all bad angles, anyway another chapter, I'm so fucking excited for natlan but my phones gonna explode.

I swear my Pinterest is getting weird af, and it was literally just pictures of zhongli🤦‍♀️

Got me laughing tho

Song: Detention (slowed) by Melanie Martinez

For what seemed like hours or days Y/n sat in front of this window. The food had long gone cold as the frozen female sat so still she could have been mistaken for a doll. The only sound was the rains pattering on the window, it seemed to continue its dance along the window not stopping even for a second.

A small click disturbed the peaceful but terrifying silence. The door to the room opened and in the doorway stood a female. Y/n hadn't even moved a muscle at the sound. The small maid just looked at the scene in front of her as a shiver went through her spine.

She rushed into the room and cleaned up the untouched meal, her eyes wandering to the broken chair leg before going back to her task. Seeming to be in a hurry or just wanting to escape the disturbing room, she hurried to the door.

A shrill scream sounded through the halls followed by the clattering and shattering of ceramic. Stumbling back the maid looked in fear at the girl who seconds ago had been sitting so still and silent by the window but was now standing in front of her wind a cold look.

"Do-do y-you ne-need something"

She stuttered.

"New clothes"

Y/n's voice was cold and she stared at the innocent girl with narrowed eyes thinking.

'How could such a scaredy cat work here'

"Cl-clothes? -ah let m-me check"

The maid waved her hand to Y/n to move her back into her room so she could close the door.

Y/n watched the door close a lock. Going back to her window she sat down, time seemed to speed up while she sat there because soon there was a knock and the door opened again. Turning her head she watched as a familiar face walked in.

"It's nice to meet with you again"

The gentle voice of a black haired girl said, her red eyes stared into her e/c eyes. Yun Jin's hair had been put up into a pony tail and there was now two blue braids visible. The short girl walked to the middle of the room. Her every step elegant and light.