Entry #5: Tao

We appeared quickly, thanks to Kai who picked everyone up as soon as he got Sehun's message. Everyone looked scratched up but otherwise in good shape. Sehun looked down, he was very worried about Luhan... "Is Luhan ok?" I asked. "He's on his way to the hospital, he's going to make it" Lay explained. "When I saw him looking pale, I just wanted me to be the one that's suffering." Sehun cried. I patted Sehun's back to calm him down. "It's gonna be alright, I know it." I said to Sehun. "Hello...! A little help here!!" Chen yelled from the distance. He was trying to chase after D.O who looked wild. His eyes were deep red and he looked scary. We all ran towards them and before we could do anything, D.O stomped the ground. We fell down quickly. I slowly stood up and helped Kai up. He then vanished. I started to run and as soon as D.O tried to stomp his foot again I pointed straight at him. He froze in place. Kai popped out and tackled D.O to the ground. "Kyungsoo, get ahold of yourself!!" Kai growled at him. D.O looked even more angry and tried to break free of Kai's hold. Xiumin came over quickly and froze his hands and feet so he couldn't fight back. Lay went past me and went over to D.O. He put his hands over D.O's head. D.O struggled at first, but he finally calmed down and went to sleep. "Finally, we calmed him down." Chen said. I sighed in relief. Everyone else looked to see if D.O was okay. Sehun then turned and started to run. At first I was confused of why he was running but, then I remembered about Luhan and followed him. Everyone else was behind me too.

Sehun grabbed a doctor and shook him hard. "Is Luhan okay??!" Kris came over and grabbed Sehun before he could scream at the doctor again and said, "Luhan's okay, he's lost a lot of blood but, he survived." Sehun looked relieved. "I want to go see him." "Not now, let Luhan rest." Kris replied. Sehun tried to push Kris but, Suho grabbed his hand, "When Kris says let him rest, then let him rest. Luhan needs all the rest he can get to heal." Sehun wanted to protest, but Suho dragged him to the nearest chair and shoved him there. "You won't be able to help Luhan anyways, so what's the point of seeing him?!" I went over to Suho and said "He's just worried about Luhan like us. It's okay." Suho looked at me and said "Good that you understand, Tao." I walked away slowly to the nearest chair and sat next to Kris. He looked exhausted like the rest of us. Baekhyun took Chen to a room so he can get patched up from his wounds and D.O was taken to another room to rest. Why did all of this happen? No one imagined for all of this to happen. This battle is not over, the future looks really dark for us....