Entry #16: Kris (Part 2)

I woke up and sat on the bed. I looked outside the window and glanced at the sidewalk. It was a rainy afternoon, three days since the incident. The door opened and I turned. It was Nicolle. She ran over to me and we hugged each other. "Kris, I'm so glad that you're okay..." She cried. "I was so worried about you too." I replied. I looked up and saw the rest of the group by the door. I stood up and stumbled a little, but Nicolle held my arm. "Guys, I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused, especially to Luhan, Lay, Suho, Xiumin and to Kai and Sehun. I don't deserve to be with you guys anymore, I'll pack up and leave." Suho walked over with crunches and patted my shoulder. "Kris, this was not your fault, it's okay. We all forgive you. You helped us at the end, Me, Kai, Luhan and Lay owe you one." I looked at him and started to cry... He hugged me and the rest of the members came over too. We gathered into a circle and put our hands on top of each other. "We are one, We are Exo!" We chanted and we all celebrated happily... Finally, everything was over.

Me and Nicolle walked around the outside of the hospital, holding hands. She turned to me and smiled, "Kris, this incident, I'll never forget it..." I looked at her confused. She continued as she took out my necklace. "When I woke up, I was in a cave full of wolves. I was scared at first, but then, the leader came over with the necklace that you gave me and I calmed down. He also gave me the letter you wrote to me. I'm glad that I was able to meet you." I was shocked, Baekhyun found my letter and gave it to her. She smiled and hugged me. "I love you, Kris." "I love you too, Princess." I replied.