chapter 3

Fourth is definitely not avoiding Phuwin or Gemini. Nope! He is just spending time with his favourite phi's that's all. He is also not thinking about Gemini's love confession or how gently and passionately Gemini kissed him that day, how the ghost of Gemini's soft, warm lips still lingers on his lips. Nope that is definitely what he is not doing.

He is also not thinking about how Phuwin sent him a dozen sunflowers and his favourite candy which is definitely expensive and hard to get but Phuwin definitely did that for him.

Things would have been so much easier if Gemini confessed his feelings to him long ago before Fourth developed feelings for Phuwin. But that's not how Fourth's life work, it's never meant to be easier. He leads a hard knock life (Maybe he is being dramatic but given the situation he deserves to be a little dramatic okay)

"Are you avoiding 'Phumini'?" Mark asked, because he is straightforward and doesn't beat around the bush like Satang who usually sugar-coats things and is always gentle with Fourth.

"Why would I be avoiding them?" Fourth replied fighting the urge to roll his eyes at the obvious. Of course he is avoiding them, who wouldn't in his situation.

"Because you obviously are, otherwise Gemini wouldn't be texting me asking about your well-being and Phuwin wouldn't have asked Satang about 'how you are doing' if you were not avoiding them." Mark said and Fourth couldn't argue with him because as much as he would like to lie to himself that he is not avoiding them.

Truth of the matter is that he is avoiding them because it sucks. He misses them so much.

He misses Phuwin's gentle smiles, his scent and soothing voice. He misses Gemini's joyful laughter, his cute face that he just wants to poke and similarly to Phuwin he misses Gemini's comforting scent.

How did he find himself in love with two men is beyond him especially considering that a few years back he thought he was straight. Gemini was his sexual awakening but still, how did he end up in this position.

"Well look on the bright side, your two men are getting along pretty well. They are on IG live right now." Satang tells him and he immediately jumps from the couch to grab his phone.

As he logs in on IG he sees Gemini is on IG live with Phuwin. Oh! They look so good and Fourth misses them so much. Is it really wrong of him to want both of them? He doesn't want to choose. Also 'his' men are getting along pretty well.

So he ends up watching the IG live curled up on Marks couch. He was pining hard for the two most gorgeous man he knows, they look so similar yet so different.

Because life is cruel and unfair Fourth couldn't avoid them forever considering the fact they still had to practice for the LOL concert. So he bravely walks in to the practice room after almost a week at avoiding them in hopes of a less awkward and more bearable practice.

The practice was less awkward because there were 13 other people there but it was still unbearable because Phuwin and Gemini ended up wearing the same black T-shirt and navy blue jeans, wearing their hair down the same way. The crazy part was they didn't plan it. It was unbearable for Fourth because the two men were undeniably hot and borderline distracting, at least for him.

Phuwin and Gemini got along great, laughing the whole thing off and posting pictures on their IG, it was truly adorable and Fourth couldn't take it. He was going to die before he turned 19, and his mom was probably going to resurrect him and kill him for dying so young.

Phuwin was still attentive towards him, making sure he eats and getting him his favorite drink. Gemini was also attentive and sweet like always giving him his favorite strawberry cheesecake as dessert. Fourth was treated like royalty by the two hottest men probably in the room (he is biased okay). It wasn't awkward even because the men fell into some kind of comfortable banter with each other.