chapter 24

It's been two weeks since Fourth, and his now, currently three boyfriends have decided to date each other, and it has been fine, completely fine. Mainly because they have been so busy with work that they haven't actually had time to see each other. Gemini and Fourth had to go to Italy for the Zegna winter fashion show, which was fun. It felt like a little couple get away.

Then, when they came back, Gemini had to fly to New York for the Paul Smith event. Whereas Fourth had to fly to Malaysia for the Tommy Hilfiger event. He thinks Pond had to fly to Singapore for a fanmeet, and Phuwin had to fly to Paris for Loewe winter fashion show.

So they haven't really seen each other, but they have spoken. Phuwin had video called him, and they texted a lot. Him and Pond mostly just text, but he had voice called him once or twice in the past two weeks. As for Gemini, they are almost always together, and the time they were away from each other, they would text all the time. It's mostly just Gemini sending him random cat videos.

So now they have free time, and Phuwin suggested they spend time together, separately. He said it's to get to know each other as couples and hopefully see if they could get along. Now both Gemini and Phuwin suggested that they will go to the Kingdom's concert, despite knowing that Fourth had wanted to go attend that concert since forever, well not forever but he had been wanting to attend it since it was announced.

"You will attend on the 2nd day if you are free. It could be like a second date for you two." Phuwin had said.

"Yeah! Plus, if we are being honest. P'Phuwin and I have been talking about this, and you two are the most awkward ones in this relationship." Gemini had said, backing Phuwin up.

"Us? How are we awkward?" Pond had asked. And that was exactly what Fourth wanted to know as well.

"Well, in the past two weeks, we have been officially together. You two have barely spoken." Phuwin had said, and Fourth can't really say he was wrong.

"Yeah. I sent like P'Pond at least 100 reels and 24 tiktok videos." Gemini had said as if that was something to be proud of.

"We have been busy." Fourth protested.

"Do you guys not want to go to a date together?" Phuwin had asked.

"It's not that. It's just that we also want to attend the Kingdom's concert." Fourth had replied.

"And you will. We just think spending time together without the interruption of a lot of people will be beneficial for you all." Phuwin had explained.

"And it will make this whole thing easier. If you two don't get along, we could always figure out which steps to take next in our relationship." Gemini had added.

"Okay, fine." Fourth had relented.

"I mean, it's worth giving a shot, I guess." Pond had also relented.

So this is how Fourth had found himself not knowing what to wear or where they were even going for his first date with Pond. The older had said just wear something comfortable. Which could literally mean anything. Where are they going to do something outdoorsy like hiking, or maybe Pond was going to take him to a dance studio?

Anyway, Fourth ended up wearing black jeans and his classic white T-shirt with sneakers. It should be comfortable enough should they door something outdoorsy. Pond said he would meet him at his condo, so that's why he was a little bit nervous while waiting.

After an hour of waiting, Pond showed up to his condo wearing a tank top, a pair of shorts, and flip-flops with a bunch of snacks and his laptop.

"Interesting choice of outfit P'Pond." Fourth said after he opened the door.