Waste the minutes.

"Do you feel different?" Grace asks me. I smile and shake my head.

Our topic had moved from Jake, to me and Eyve, to now my change in bodies. It was an interesting conversation to say the least. I'd discovered close to nothing about Jake, just that whatever he had to say was urgent.

She almost immediately wanted to shift the topic and so we did. I didn't want to push.

"I feel better," I admit. At this time I would be absolutely exhausted, waiting and wishing to be back in my human body. I felt electrified and excited if anything now. Although that was most likely on the account that there was an unhealthy amount of adrenaline coursing through me just a few moments ago.

My ears prick up out of nowhere.

Just in the forest I could hear the faint rustle of leaves. Somebody was running- sprinting even. From what I didn't now. Grace's expression drops.

"What?" She says with a concerned look. Her eyes shift to the jungle and seeing as it was dark, there was nothing to be found.

I shrug and stand up, making sure I knew whether it was safe.

My eyes shift to red animals overhead, sitting in the trees. They stood upright on branches, their wings by their sides- stingbats. A smile spreads over my face and I relax. Eyve.

He emerges from the bushes not long later. His chest was rising and falling rapidly and he seemed to be very frantic. "What happened?" I ask immediately and walk up to him.

"We fight. Soon," he tells me breathily and point back in the direction of the Spirit Tree. "We will gather the clans." My eyebrows raise. That's what Jake was talking about. He planned to unite the clans to fight against Quaritch.

In the distance I hear yelping and shouting of the Na'vi. This felt like one of Jake's better ideas. Even if it wasn't, I wouldn't have any chance to tell him that because I'm sure he was already flying. Instead I nod sternly and Eyve and walk back to speak to Grace.

He dismisses his Stingbats as I do so. "They're going to war against the Sky people, with all the other clans," I tell her suddenly and she raises her eyebrows.

She stands up from the stump. "What?" she scoffs.

"Grace. Do you want me to take you back to Judy or do you want to fight?" I ask her sternly. This was drop dead serious now.

I'd prefer she didn't fly with us. I trusted myself more if I wasn't worrying about her. She'd be safer, and probably more useful with Judy. They were a good team. As much as I loved Grace, her sitting on the back of my Ikran would slow me down. I needed to be a part of this.

"Take me to Judy," she nods and I smile at her in thanks. I spin back around to face Eyve. He was already looking at me.

His gaze stops me in my tracks and I become concerned. He was looking at me like it was the last time he ever would. I saw pride, happiness, and worry in his eyes all at the same time. "What?" I ask.

"I love you," he says with a small grin and a smile immediately plants itself on my face.

As I walk up to him I press a kiss on his cheek, "I love you more, now get a move on," I tell him when his Ikran lowers to the ground behind him.

He nods down at me and walks back. We both knew he wasn't waiting for me. I wouldn't let him either way.

The moment I turn around to face Grace again, I could already hear his Ikran in the air. My stomach drops in worry but I push away the feeling. There was no time for concern.