The unthinkable.

All of Eyve's experience flooded into me like the damns had exploded. The tears once prickling his eyes were trailing down his face and staining his skin. Watching him cry like this made my stomach churn and I move forward to look at him.

I could feel every ounce of his emotion and it was killing me, I felt the urge to scream and break down crying, but I didn't. I didn't so that he could just let himself go. I didn't want him to be focussed on me and my emotion. For once he needed to just deal with himself, and I would do whatever it took if it meant he could do that.

He sees me furrow my brow as I stare at him and ducks his head, looking into his lap.

I shuffle towards him and hold his head in my hands. I stroke my thumbs over his cheeks and wipe away the tears.

"We're okay." I mumble, and I pull myself up onto his lap and straddle his legs. He immediately wraps his arms around my waist and I sigh into his touch.

In a split second, he pulls me flush against him and he presses his face into the crook of my neck. I felt his body shake with sobs and I run my fingers through his hair, trying to comfort him. Our bond was still in tact, and it was sending pulsing waves of emotion that felt like punches to the stomach.

Both of our experiences were ploughing through the other like wild fire, and every wave of mental agony was killing me. I was trying my best to hold myself together for him, but with mine and his emotion intertwine within us, I was struggling.

I feel a few tears sting my eyes and I shudder as I hold the back of Eyve's head. He pushes me away and eyes me, flicking over my face and searching for some kind of vulnerability.

The speed in which he found said vulnerability was embarrassing on my part.

He puts his hands on the side of my neck and pulls my face forward. The moment his lips touch mine it felt as though he was pulling out every emotion I had locked up. While our bodies moved in sync, his pain mixed with my own.

A sob escapes my throat and we separate. I keep my face close to his, and trail hard kisses across his face until my head was buried in his neck.

We both begin crying silently, our breath getting forced out of our lungs with every sob. I could feel his body shaking as I clung onto him desperately. Somehow I felt as though being closer to him would stop both my hurt and his.

But no matter how much I clawed into him and pressed myself closer into his body, we would always feel like this and the thought was killing me.

Knowing my body was miles and miles away, bleeding into a link was terrifying, and I knew this one trip to see him could make my state worse. If I died, he needed to know why. "Eyve." I sniffle and pull away to look at him.

He still holds onto me, keeping me as close as possible while we speak. His hands rub up and down on my back and it calms me somewhat. "I was shot." I say, calmly. Eyve's face goes from scrunched up and in tears to stressed and terrified in minutes. His eyes travel all over my body as he holds me at arms length.

"My other body." His body relaxes slightly. "Remember how I said if I die in this body or the other, then I am dead in both?" His body tenses yet again. "It's not fatal, but I'm bleeding. Being here could make it worse and I don't know how long the link will hold."

With the primary body being seriously injured and loosing blood, the mind becomes muddled. If that were to happen, my link would disconnect and I'd be forced back into my other body. To Eyve it would look like I collapsed, which he hardly understands.

"But you are here?" He questions. I knew this confused him. I just wanted him to understand.

"My mind is still strong, the injury isn't too bad. But if my mind is shut off in the other body then my body will not heal fast enough. Eventually the link will disconnect." I say, trying to help him understand.