The GAME | Chapter 19-The last laugh

(Omg why did this goofy chapter take so long1!!1!)

(TIPPERS POV)

I heard screaming coming from the living room, PK heard it too. "If I've learned anything, screaming means somebody died.." He said, "I hope it wasn't Logi.." I said as i fluttered my wings to fly. "Yeah..me too.." PK muttered, We then walked towards the living room to see all of the commotion.

We got to the living room and... Logi was fucking broken in half. "LOGI!!" I yelled, I ran over to him with tears in my eyes. PK looked stunned and froze in place at the sight of him..He can't die..not now.. I then got an idea, I could just wrap him in bandage wrap and he'll be fine..right?

I picked him up and carried his body to Irish's room, She saw Logi and sighed. "Another one?" She said as she put Logi's body down on the bed. "Yeah..Nicole did it again.." I said, "Did Greeny control her or.." Irish said sounding uneasy, "I don't know.." I muttered. "Well, I hope all of this stops somehow..I don't wanna see anyone else in pain.." Irish said when she was finished. "Yeah, me too.." I said.

(COLES POV)

I ran, why am i running from her? She killed me already! Why is she killing me again..? "Fucking bitch.." I muttered, I looked back and she was still chasing me...Great. While Tippers took Logi to irish Nicole kept getting more angry at us, the best way to relive anger? KILLING YOUR FRIENDS THATS WHAT!

"YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER COLE!!" Nicole yelled while holding an axe, I tried not to think about Razu. They tried to fight back...but ended up dead like everyone else.. I kept running until we both entered the forest. I tried so hard not to cry.. It also started getting dark, and she would not stop until she kills me...or at least hurt me.

I really hope she doesn't get me..

(HYPERS POV)

I stared down at Adventures, He was on the floor and his leg got cut off. I looked over at Greeny and he just rolled his eyes, Did he do this or Nicole? "Ow ow..my leg.." Adventures whimpered, he was crying a bit too.. It kinda reminded me of how Razu died.

"Greeny, did you do this?" I asked, he shook his head. Tippers came back with Logi wrapped up, He couldn't speak though. " Mmhfh?" He said pointing at Adventures, I tilted my head, What did he say? Logi looked at Adventures and He stared back, "What?" Said Adventures, "Mmhff!" Logi said waving his arms. "What is he saying?" He asked, "I..don't know, but what happened to your..leg..?" Tippers said with a shudder.

"Oh, Nicole got mad at me and she cut my leg in half...but she ate it afterwards.." He said, "She ate your leg..?" Tippers said looking disgusted. "Yeah..don't know why," Adventures said. "She's going fucking insane.." Tippers said. "Yeah, I agree.." I said sadly.

(RAZUS POV)

"COLE!! WAKE UP!!" I yelled, Cole then woke up and then tried to get up. He fell back down and frowned, I laughed. "Hah! You can't walk or get up now idiot, your legs are fucking gone." I said pointing to them, Cole looked over at his legs and froze in place. They both were cut off and bleeding a lot..

Cole looked more scared than ever, He then began to cry. "She..my legs.." He sobbed, I tried to comfort him by hugging him. I guess it worked? "Razu I missed..you so much.." He said as I let him go, "You did..?" I said raising my eyebrow at him.

"Why wouldn't i?" Cole said staring at me, I looked down and walked away, Forgetting that he couldn't walk. "Razu!! Come back!!" Cole yelled. "Oh shi..sorry Cole.." I said as i picked him up, "It's okay, but don't leave me like that!"

I then walked home...with Cole in my arms..

(NICOLES POV)

That bitch! THAT GREEN BITCH! I will fucking kill him i swear. I looked behind me and saw Hyper...what does he want now? "Hey Nicole.." He said, "What do you want," I said as i held my axe that was covered in blood.

"First, put that fucking axe down and second.." He then came up to me and i backed up. "Are you okay..?" He said grabbing my arm, "Let go of me!" I said pushing him away, He flinched as blood came down his hand... I..cut him.

"Not again.." He muttered, I sighed. "Why do you still talk to me?" I said coldly, "What do you mean?" Hyper said raising his eyebrow. "WHY DO YOU TALK TO ME STILL!" I yelled angrily. Why doesn't he fucking understand?!

"Because your my friend Nicole!" He yelled back, I scoffed. "PK was right about me, EVERYONE was.." I said smiling slightly. "I'm the kind of person who hurts their own friends.." I chuckled a bit while Hyper looked upset..as he ALWAYS DOES.

Then HE out of all people came...

(GREENYS POV)

"Sorry to crash this friend-friend talk," I said smiling, "Oh hello Nicole.." I said as she narrowed her eyes at me. "Get lost cunt.." Nicole said holding up the axe. Hyper looked terrified. "Whoa, Nicole chill! We don't need that yet.." I said looking at her in the eyes, They both turned red and i chuckled...it worked. "What did you do to her?" Hyper asked, I stared at him, "Everything."

I then walked away as Nicole followed, She was under my FULL control now...and she can't escape it even if she wanted to! This plan is working well. "Now i just need the rest, think you can handle them Ńįçøłę —" I paused for a moment and corrected myself, "I mean, Nicole.."

I then saw a gun on the ground, The one that Hyper and Quicksand both tried to use on me not so long ago. I picked it up and sighed, Hyper actually trusts me..but I don't trust him. I don't know why though..

Nicole stared at the gun and snatched it away from me, She then threw her axe away and held the gun. "This looks more affective.." She said smiling. I shrugged and kept walking until I saw the house. I walked in and everyone stared at me. Nicole the pushed me aside to hold up the gun, Nethr was the first to run away. "Get him," I said to Nicole, she nodded and went after him, She put the gun down though. Logi saw this and grabbed the gun quickly... He pointed it at me and I laughed, What he gonna do? Shoot me —

*PEW!*

"FUCK!! Oh shit.." I muttered looking down at my now glitchy arm. Logi's eyes widened. He then tried shooting me again but he missed. Probably because i put my shield up again.. "You piece of shit! I hope YOU ROT IN HELL!!" I yelled as he winced and dropped the gun. Tippers glared at me like she wished she could kill me..

But Logi shooting me was way worse..if i get shot again...

Its over for me...

<The end!>