+SPECIAL: "Happy...Birthday?"+

(Bday gone wrong real?1!2?!1)

Greeny woke up.

He looked around the living room in his house to see nothing..of course, why would the cast even wanna visit him on his birthday? Might as well forget about it. He got up and walked towards  the door, opening it and going outside to visit the dark blue pond. He then heard a strange noise, and also a voice..?
"HEY GREENY!!"

Oh great. Its him. Greeny thought.

Greeny ran up to him and hugged him. "GAH! Get off me!" He yelled. "Nuh uh! I need to show you that I care!" Greeny replied, smiling. "Care about..what?" Greeny asked. "You!" He said. "Oh.." "Anyways, wanna go have fun at my place? I know its your birthday and all soo.." Greeny asked. "Sure, why not?" Greeny shrugged.

*Fwoosh*

Greeny and Greeny both walked upstairs, where they both hanged out in Greeny's room. They ate cake, food, and even played UNO. "Hows everyone doing?" Greeny asked. "Great!" Greeny replied happily. "Good to hear.." Greeny mumbled. Greeny put the cards down and walked over to his clone, and then sitting down.  "Okay, whats wrong?" He asked. "Nothing, I'm doing alright by myself thank you very much.." Greeny hissed. "C'mon, you don't seem fine!" Greeny said. "HAH, how can I 'seem' fine?" Greeny laughed.

Greeny sighed. "Wanna go see the other cast members? The OG ones." He asked. "No, not really..maybe some other day.." Greeny replied. "Why not? I thought you would be more happy to see them!" Greeny asked. "Because kinda..wanna stay here with you."

...

....

.....

"Really?!" Greeny exclaimed after a few moments of silence. "Y-yeah..and also because I..don't wanna see them right about now!" Greeny replied. "What? is something going on over there?" Greeny asked, curious. "No- no! I just.." He fell silent. "Are you nervous..?" Greeny muttered. ". . . Only a bit!" Greeny said a little too loud, "B-but its not like I don't wanna see them! I do! I can't though because after everything I did.." He yelled.

"Chill out!" Greeny said. "Sorry.." Greeny mumbled. "Its alright to be nervous okay? Besides, they all forgave you now! Its all better now!" Greeny then noticed that Greeny was rubbing his eyes. "Are you—crying?" "NO! SHUT UP!" Greeny hissed. He then grabbed the blanket off the bed and wrapped himself around it. "But..what if some of them still hate me?" He asked after a bit. "None of them do!" Greeny said. "Quit fucking lying, they do!" He yelled. "They forgave you goddammit! Why the fuck would they hate you for something you made up already?! Stop overthinking this shit!!" Greeny yelled back, grabbing Greeny's wrist and clenching it. Greeny winced.

"Sorry! Im sorry!" He cried, struggling to get out of Greeny's grip. Greeny then snapped back and let go of his wrist, leaving a red mark on it. Greeny covered himself more, shaking a bit. "Greeny—I'm sorry.." Greeny said.

.......

..........

Greeny then got up and hugged Greeny, wrapping him up in the blanket aswell. "I forgive you—I guess.." He said. Greeny smiled and hugged him back. Then after a while they slept..

—————-////———/////———//////——//

Hyper walked into Greeny's room just to find him sleeping and snoring with Greeny. "Wakey wakey you dipshits!" NICOLE yelled, ripping off the blanket. "AH! Oh hey NICOLE!" Greeny said happily. Greeny walked out the door and practically jumped as he saw Hyper. "AH- SHIT!" He yelled. ". . .Greeny?" Hyper muttered. "Whats going on over— AH!" Greeny yelped, "Y-you're still alive?!" He exclaimed. "Why wouldn't I be? Besides, It's only been what? 100 years since we saw eachother..?" Greeny said. "Oh heya! Nice to see you again!" Nethr said happily.