The GAME | Chapter 27- My Alcoholic Friend..

(Nottynoun? Hah..more like NUTTYnoun!!🤣🤣)

(GREENYS POV)

After meeting Greeny, I have no sense of whats real and not. I mean, he did explain what happened to him..which..makes me feel bad. "Wait wait, so you are basically just his other personality? Then why are you evil..?" Brigid asks. "I guess? I mean, I am him. Its just that ever since I got cut Ive acted differently.." Greeny replied.

Brigid sighed, her tail wagging side to side a bit. She then hugged Greeny, who was crying a little. He cried in her arms and hugged her back. I look to my side, seeing..Hyper? "Hey Greeny.." He mutters. Greeny looks up and runs over to him, grabbing his arms and looking at him in the eyes. "What did I do?! They told me so many things! What am I doing right now..?"

"...Killing someone.."

...

....

"WHAT?!"

(TIPPERS POV)

Huh? Oh. Right, Logi's trying to wake me up.
"Mom! Mom!! C'mon, get up!" He yells. I open my eyes and rub them, getting up. "What is it now Niño..?" I ask. He grabs me and starts running downstairs. And into Tyce's room? He opens the door and we both see 10's dead body. Just lying there..

I then turn around, because I sense that someone is behind me. I just see Greeny? But he looks very different. His left eye is red, while his right is yellow. "Whoa, thats fucked up!" He says. "Greeny? Oh. Its you.." Logi says, narrowing his eyes at him. "What?! Why is everyone giving me that look?!" Greeny shouts.

"You don't remember what you did? Are you fucking kidding me?! You killed half of us, made us get TRAUMA AND— HYPER WONT QUIT DRINKING!" Logi yelled angrily. Greeny's eyes went wide, "He's.. wha..?" Logi raised his eyebrow. "So you don't remember what you did..?" He says, more quietly. "I-I guess..? Brigid told me.." Greeny said.

Greeny then shook his head and his eyes turned both yellow. "Sorry for whatever HE did, I'm sorry.." "You guys didn't deserve whatever happened to you..OH! Tippers," He then whispered, "PK told me to tell you this, He loves you." My face turned a bright pink. I then chuckled, "Tell him I do too.." I say, smiling softly.

Greeny put a thumbs up, And winks. I laugh and Logi just stares at us confused. "Anyway.." Logi mutters, "What do we do now that you are controlling yourself instead of the vine?" He asks. "Say sorry to everyone??" Greeny replies. "Thats a start.." Logi says.

(HYPERS POV)

5th bottle down..ugh my head..whats up with me now..? Whatever, I'm okay and fine. I look to my left of the couch and see Greeny. Is it just me or does he look different..? Ehh..probably just me.. I groan and get up. "What *hic* do you want no..w..?" I ask. He sighs and grabs the bottle, teleporting it away.

"Are you okay..? Logi told me that you weren't doing very well."

"He could..*hic* maybe..keep his thoughts to..*hic* himself.."

"Rrright.."

He then sits next to me and spots the bruises on my body. "What happ—" "Nicole and I had a *hic* dissa..greement.." I reply, shrugging it off.  "Poor you.." Greeny says. I chuckle a bit. "Let me just.." He then grabs some bandaids and puts them over the bruises. "There! Maybe not as good as how Irish does but It'll do!" He smiles.

We then walked over to the living room and I saw Logi. I grabbed a bottle and gave it to him. "Hyper! You cant give Logi beer!" Tippers yells. "...why not?" I say. "He's only what, two years old?" Greeny replies. I shrug and Logi gets the bottle taken away from him. "Only adults can drink this!" Says Tippers.