The GAME | Chapter 16- Broken down

(Don't mind the fact that i change the writing style, I'm just stupid. Also, if i get a phone i might put some photo's or drawings about what the fights and stuff look like! So uhh yeah. stay tuned for that!1!)

(ADVENTURES POV)

I ran down the stairs as fast as i could, And there was a fire. Tippers was on the ground with burns on her body, I picked her up and carried her outside and ran in to get the others. Hyper walked out of his room and questioned me. Did he hear it too..? But what i'm mostly concerned about is, WE NEED TO GET EVERYONE OUT OF HERE BEFORE THIS HOUSE GOES DOWN!

"No time for Questions, We gotta go!" I said pointing downstairs, Hyper sighed. "Okay, I'm gonna help you get everyone out." I nodded and we both went to each room to get everyone out.  I went to Logi first, Because Tippers would sure be worried about him! I opened the door, And Logi was fast asleep. And he was also holding a teddy bear?

"Whats going on?" Logi said rubbing his eyes as i tried to get him off the bed, Without waking him up of course, But he was awake anyway.. "Fire." I said as i put him down, He looked scared To say the least. "Wheres my mom..?" Logi asked, I didn't really wanna tell him..So i walked away. I don't wanna worry him!

"Wait! wheres my mom?" He said grabbing my arm as i walked away, "She's badly burned, But i'm sure Irish will get her healed up in no time." I said smiling slightly, He looked down at the wood floor with a sorrowful expression. "Oh..okay.." He mumbled. "You need to get out Logi." I said while walking to Brigid's room to get her up.

"Oh, Hey Adventures.." Brigid said as i walked in, Something seems wrong.. "Brigid! You gotta get out and go, Theres a...fire..." I said before noticing that Greeny was standing beside Brigid. "What are you going to do now?" I asked, Greeny laughed and whipped out a memory chip..? Wait, Doesn't Brigid have a memory chip like that..?

"Looking for this?" He asked holding up the chip, Brigid glared at him. "Your jackass made me forget my friends..?" She said while getting up, "MY COUSIN AS WELL?!" She then lunged at Greeny and pinned him to the wall, I ran up to both of them and yelled at them to stop. "There are more important things to focus on! LIKE ABOUT THE FACT THAT THERES A FIRE!" I snapped, Brigid scoffed and threw Greeny to the ground. We both walked away and he just sat there.. Wonder what he's planning... But luckily, We all got out. Hyper and Greeny put the fire out as well.

(LOGIS POV)

I waited and waited for my mom to get up. "L-Logi..?" Tippers said looking up at me, "MOM! I WAS SO WORRIED!" I cried, hugging her, She smiled. "Niño! I was worried as well! Ow...my wing.." She muttered lifting her left wing up, It was chipped a bit. "Your wing.." I said reaching towards it, She winced. "I think its best not to touch it." 10 said out of nowhere. WAIT 10'S HERE?!

"10..?" Tippers said as her widened, "Your alive? Wheres G4j?" She said looking around. 10's eyes filled with tears.. "He..he's dead.." He said wiping his tears, I paused for a moment. "How..?" I asked. 10 looked at me, put his hand's on his neck and squeezed it slightly. I gasped, 10 sat down on the grass and cried.

"G4j killed HIMSELF?" Tippers said making an outraged expression, "Why would he do such a thing?" She said while getting up. "He got in an argument with the "Clone" you guys talked about, And the guy made G4j do it.." He sobbed, I couldn't believe it.. "I hope that bitch dies in the fire.." I heard myself mutter, Tippers looked at me worriedly. But what i said is true..!