The GAME | Chapter 26-Same old, same old.

(Sorry if its too short😔😔😔)

(BRIGIDS POV)

I've..been acting very weird up until now. Me and Khun had a fight at like- 2:00! What was up with me at that time? Ah, whatever. He's fine, we are all fine.

Except for my left eye..

Khun then entered the room, and he looked upset. Wonder why.. My mind said sarcastically. He looked at me and opened his mouth to speak, but just kept quiet. "Okay, if somebody else died just tell me," I said. Khun looked startled for a minute, and then just spoke up. "Yeah.. Planty died.."

My eyes fucking shot wide.

PLANTY?

"Who fucking did it, tell me right the fuck now," I said getting up.

"I-I uh-.." Khun stuttered.

"Tell me." I said.

"But I—" Khun yelped as I grabbed him.

"Just tell me! I swear I won't get mad!" ...I lied of course.

"Ugh..fine, it was Nicole.." He replied.

What. That fucking lesbian whiteboard BITCH?! (Note from Author: NOT IN A HOMOPHOBIC WAY!! I SWEAR😭😭😭)

I will rip that bitch apart, even if costs me my goddamn life. "Did you always have a tail..?" Khun asks out of nowhere, I then look at the string with a metal thingy full of purple acid that magically attached to me.

?" Khun asks out of nowhere, I then look at the string with a metal thingy full of purple acid that magically attached to me

(Murder Drone fan..😔)

Khun looked scared, and believe me, I was too. But it looked kinda cool. But what was inside of it? Ah what the fuck, I'm supposed to be beating the shit outta Nicole! "Where is Nicole anyway..?" I say, smiling at Khun a bit. "Shes at uh- uhm..why are you making that face at me? Are you gonna kill her?!" He said, getting more panicked.

"No, no! I'll just have a..'talk'" I said, reassuring him. "Alright..guess I could tell you.. "Shes downstairs, just chilling." He replied. I lashed my tail a bit, shes fucking chilling? After what she did?! She needs to fucking Suffer.

I head for the door, and guess who's fucking behind it. Thats right! NICOLE...

* * *

(KHUNS POV)

I yelled stop many times. She didn't listen.
And while they were fighting Brigid made a scar on my right eye..

It hurt like hell.

Brigid then held the point of her tail at Nicoles face, daring to stab her with it. I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes. "Brigid!" I cried, "please don't.." She looked over at me and I noticed that her eyes were completely different than before.