The GAME | Chapter 24-Heart to heart..

(Yeghsudbeksh)

(TIPPERS POV)

He killed my son.
I loved him.
...
I need to get revenge.
I need to kill him,
To avenge my son.
He needs to die.
But how?

I walked past Greeny's room, I stopped and froze. I looked at the door knob and smiled..he didn't lock it. I opened the door slowly— trying not to make any noise. I glance around the room, and I see him. I pull out the belt I always carry around, and close the door. Greeny rubs his eyes and gets up, he then spots me.

"Wha— you again?"

"...."

"What? Aren't you gonna speak?"

"Say hi to Logi for me."

"What—"

I then grabbed him and threw him to the ground.
Beating him with the belt over and over, until
He cried.
He did eventually.
I tilted the belt to show the metal part— and I stabbed his eye with it.
He screamed loudly. And I smiled more...
"Tippers? Whats going—..oh dear.." Hyper said as he opened the door slowly. I ignored him.
Greeny was crying and shaking, he looked pathetic. Thats how he saw Logi, didn't he?
Nicole came into the room and yelped. "Holy fucking shit Tippers! Thanks for doing my job for me hah!" She said jokingly. I knew she wanted to kill him— he killed Hyper of course.

And Im going to kill HIM.

(RAZUS POV)

That stupid piece of— ugh..
Cant say anything bad about Tyce, he apologized! But he of course, killed Planty. And thats horrible enough!

I looked over at Tyce and the others, having fun and swimming. Planty is just sitting on a bench near the pond, because she cant swim. Tyce laughed and splashed Khun—who yelped and went underwater. Brigid also was with Planty, because shell die if she goes in the water...but I don't think we ever told Tyce. Because he's trying to get her in the water..

"C'mon Brigid! Get in the water!"

"N-no I'm good.."

"Why not? It feels nice in here!"

"Uhh..—"

He grabbed her and forced her in the water, I acted immediately. I got up and ran over to punch Tyce and push Brigid back onto the land. "Don't you ever do that again.." I seethed. Tyce breathed heavily. I look over at Planty— and she looks very worried. I noticed that she kept looking over at where Khun flopped over and went underwater. And I know why...

Because Khun's not coming back up..

(NOONES POV)

Razu freaked out while Planty yelled, and Tyce went under the water to possibly save Khun—if he was alive still. Tyce eventually came back up with Khun, who coughed up some water. Tyce settled Khun on the grass. "I thought I lost you again!" Brigid cried, running over to hug Khun. Tyce rolled his eyes and moved away from them. Razu then walked over to comfort Brigid, who was of course, crying tears of joy again.

//Meanwhile with Tippers//

Tippers tackled Greeny again, seemingly not having any fear. Greeny fell backwards and hit the wall, Tippers lifted her fist and punched his mouth until it bled. Greeny cried more. Hyper teleported over and dragged Tippers off of Greeny, and she was also yelling curses.