The GAME | Chapter 5: Anger

(TIPPERS POV)

After all of that fighting..Im so Fucking Tired! Logi (My sweet boy) Helped me heal up for we could continue to figure out what and who Greeny was, Nicole shot me a Glare full of hatred When i entered the House. I shot a Glare back and began to walk towards Hyper and the rest of the gang..Hyper tried to Get Greeny to come but he wouldn't move...I feel bad for him really..

After Hyper gave up at tryna talk with Greeny, He went to have a talk with Nicole and she just Pushed him away. I wonder what she's thinking about...Anyway. Greeny, Tyce, and PK were all talking with Each other, PK looked at Nicole half of the time with a Concerned look. I walked over to Logi and he was writing on his Clipboard. I asked him if he was alright..Because me personally, I wouldn't be alright if i saw my friends almost die...Twice.

"Im fine mom!" Logi said looking at me annoyedly

"Are..You sure?" I said worriedly "You seem..Stressed"

"YES. IM FUCKING FINE, WHY WOULD YOU CARE?" Logi said Clenching His clipboard

"Niño don't you curse at me." I said back

"Sorry.." He then got up and went to go outside

I went to Buy some Groceries for i can make some Sandwiches, because i'm hungry! As i grabbed my phone and Bag for the stuff PK asked me what happened between me and Logi.. I said nothing was wrong, Just that Logi was acting different..He looked back outside and then said, "Ill have a..Chat with him." He then walked out the door before i could say a word. God i hope they don't get in another Argument.. But i'm worried about Logi..Why does he keep yelling at me? I just want to look out for him! Am i a being bad mother? What am i doing wrong...

(ADVENTURES POV)

Im going fucking Insane right now. 3 Of my Friends got hurt, Logi won't Talk to his mother anymore, And Nicole is more Pissed than ever, Why the fuck is this happening just now? I went to talk to Greeny Because he is my Gablunger after all. I waved at him and he just Stared at me. "Dude, you alright?" I asked Putting my hand on his shoulder "Oh! didn't see you there.." Greeny said "Wanna get some Burger King?" I said while pointing towards the Building "Sure!" We then made our way over to the BK to get some Nice Burgers.

I saw Logi stomping aggressively towards Tippers' House. And PK right next to him? I looked at Greeny and He noticed it as well... We both rushed over to Hyper because, We need someone like Him to calm Logi or PK down if they get into Another fuckin Argument. "Oh hey Guys, whats up?" Hyper said as we Got to him, "We gotta go to Tippers' House. Logi and PK might have another argument!" I said Pointing. "I thought they were Over That!" Hyper said Putting his arms in the air "Guess not." Greeny said Shrugging.

(PKS POV)

Got Logi to come talk with me. He doesn't seem happy about it though. We went into the living room to have a chat about how he's been acting lately. "Okay, What do you Fucking want?" Logi said Sitting on the couch, He then folded his arms as i frowned at him. "I WANT to talk to you about how you've been acting lately." I said while Logi stared at me. "About how i've been...What?" He Had a confused expression on his face. "You don't remember the fact that you Cursed in front of your mom?" I said "What? she was annoying me with her Stupid Questions!" Logi said "Dude. She's YOUR MOM! you can tell her ANYTHING!" I said Raising my voice a little. "So? I don't need to tell her everything just cuz she's my MOM!" Logi said.

Dude, he's so Difficult! I swear he changes everyday, "She only wanted to check up on you! Whats wrong with that?" I said as Logi rolled his eyes. "I don't NEED her to check up on me!" Logi then Grabbed his Clipboard (AGAIN) and started writing. "Oh my fucking- WHY DO YOU NEED THAT RIGHT NOW?!" I yelled "Im just writing stuff down! clam down bitch!" Logi Snapped "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED TO WRITE?!" I kept going.. "YOUR MOM JUST WANTS THE FUCKING BEST FOR YOU!! AND YOU JUST IGNORE HER EVERY TIME! WHAT KIND OF SON ARE YOU?!"

I then stomped out of the house before Logi could yell back, Hyper and his friends came over to see what was wrong. I just glared at them and Just Kept walking. I need to calm my temper down..I grabbed a water bottle and stared drinking it, dang that tases good! Wonder what Tippers is gonna say after she finds out.. But i had a reason to yell! Logi can sometimes be a Bitch...

(idk what happened to the rest of the story..and DONT GRILL ME BECAUSE I ACTUALLY FORGOT WHAT HAPPENED IN THSI CHAPTER😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏)

<THE END!>