The GAME | Chapter 23-Cuts and brusies

(Im a potatooo)

(Stop why did Danno's live stream make me cry?? 😭😢)

(ADVENTURES POV)

I woke up in Irish's doctor room and felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked around and saw him out of all people..

"So..we meet again," Greeny said smiling.

"You- cough - Bitch.." I muttered. "Making Greeny stab me..what kind of person are you..?"

"Good question, but anyway.."

He held up a knife, and then grabbed me by my head and put it close my throat. "Your gonna kill me..? Haven't I already experienced that yet—"  "SHUT UP." He said angrily, obviously getting pissed off. Greeny then entered the room and gasped. "Oh great, anytime I wanna kill someone somebody fucking comes in!" Greeny yells. "Let him go!" Greeny said, walking up to the bed. He then grabbed the knife from Greeny's hand and tossed it aside.

Greeny glared at him. Before punching his eye, "OW! Fuck.." He said rubbing his left eye. "Fucking cunt.. now let me finish killing him.."Greeny said with a smile, I tried getting up but he hit my stomach— which caused me to cough up blood. "Don't hurt him!" Greeny yelled. "I do what I want!" Greeny yelled back. They kept arguing before..my clone came in..? Everyone looked at Adventures in surprise— even me!

"Greeny..? Woah uhh.. two I guess.." He mumbled. Adventures then looked over at me and shuddered, "What did he do to you?"He asked me. Greeny rolled his eyes and grabbed the knife again. "Ask everyone I hurt that.." "Including me..?" Adventures said with an upset expression. "Shut up, shut up! Don't remind me!" Greeny yelled. "It wasn't your fault! It wasn't anybody's! You- you were mad!" Adventures said. "Tell Tippers that.. or Nicole. They wont believe shit I say.." Greeny replied, on the verge of crying. "Whatever, I'll finish what I started MYSELF!"

He then lunged at me and I yelped as we both fell on the floor. "What are you doing?!" I yelled, he then put his hands on ny throat and began to choke me. Greeny ran up to us and held up the knife (which Greeny dropped) to Greeny's throat. "Let him go," He said. Greeny smiled and leaned more on my throat, I coughed and tried to breathe.

Then Nicole accidentally entered the room— looking pissed off and angry..

(NICOLES POV)

I hate that bitch, Tippers and her stupid son! Telling me to chill out because Logi called me a asshole— well, he can go DIE for all I care! That little bitch could hang himself right fucking now! And I wouldn't shed a tear! Not for his ass I wouldn't!!

I stomped all the way to Irish's room to check on how the fatass is doing. Just to walk into a murder scene! "What— what the fuck?" I said. Adventures looked over at me— motherfucker had a swollen eye and cuts on his arms! What did he do? "Alright- somebody explain this before I murder another person," I say sternly. And a laugh..A HORRIBLE RECOGNIZABLE LAUGH could be heard..

I turn around to see Greeny..laughing at me. My face turns red and I grab him by the throat.
"DONT FUCKING LAUGH. YOU CAUSED THIS DIDNT YOU? IM GONNA KILL YOU RIGHT NOW IF YOU DONT SHUT UP!" I yell, as Greeny covers his head with a pillow. Greeny smiles even more as Hyper enters, looking devastated.. "Nicole..?" "WHAT?!"

"Calm down alright? I don't want—"

"Anybody else DYING? Well.." —I chuckle a bit— "Get ready to deal with it!" I then scratch Greenys eye and blood runs down his face. Hyper tries to stop me (AGAIN..) until he realizes what happened after we argued last time.. "What? Cat got your tongue?" I say, teasing him. He teleports behind me and grabs my arm, pulling me away from Greeny. I frown, and Greeny tries to hide a smile.. little bitch.. I smack Hypers hand for him to let go but he doesn't.