The GAME | Chapter 25-Admit it!

(Merry crisis!❄️🎁//late lol) (Also their clones left already to celebrate christmas ir something 😁)

(KHUNS POV)

Damn...
What can I say? I almost drowned. Because of that asshole.. did he even mean to? I hope not.

I stared blankly at the ceiling as Brigid knocked on my door. (For the 100th TIME-) I called her over and she sat next to me on my bed, she held a letter. "Oh- this? Its from..Tyce." She said. I groaned, "What does he want?" Brigid shrugged a bit, "he wanted me to give this to you to say sorry..." She mumbled. I grabbed the ketter and opened it. To reveal a bloody note.

Dear Khun,
Im sorry for what I did.
I do wish you could forgive me.
But..I cant talk right now.
I need to finish something that I started, and never finished.
Which is that argument with one if your other friends!

Razu.

—From Tyce

My heart stopped.
"Brigid!" I yelled, and she jumped a bit. "Jeez! What?" "Tyce is going to fight or something with Razu!" I say, my voice getting louder. "Fucking ass.." she mutters. "Wait— but what is with the blood on the paper?" She asks. "Don't know! Guess we can find out if we go catch them both a visit!" I reply. "Right."

(PLANTYS POV)

I peeked into the room a little bit, not in a weird way! Its just because I heard screaming. I saw Tyce and Razu— arguing. "What?! It was to stop you from killing her again!" They yelled. "Well, you could of just told me to stop!" Tyce yelled back. "Look.." Razu sighed, "lets just forget about all of this and just..not talk to each-other until we feel like we need to." Tyce rolled his eyes.

"Whatever..but you still need to at least warn me or just say something if I do anything wrong!" He mumbled. "Fine, I will." Razu said, looking away. I closed the door quietly and sighed with relief. Good...they aren't about to figh—

"GAH- Quicksand!" I yelped, "What are you doing here?" "Checking up on Tyce, why? Is he having a fight right now?" She replied. I shook my head, "No, not yet I'm assuming.." Quicksand then walked passed me and I rushed to see what she was gonna do. She then opened the door, to see Tyce and Razu again, arguing.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me right now! They just stopped a minute ago!" I said. "Never mind that, Im just gonna stop them myself." Quicksand said, stepping towards Tyce. "Yo, shark boy, can you two quit it and quiet dow- OW!" She yelled, as Tyce bit her arm. "You litte bitch.." She hissed. "Don't get involved, 'your majesty'" Tyce said mockingly. Quicksand's face turned red and she punched him.

"Ow! You fucking broke my glass!" Tyce seethed. "I don't care!" She yelled. "Uhhh...we should go.." Razu said pointing towards the door, I nodded and we just left. Don't wanna witness another death!

(GREENYS POV)

I hear some yelling, you know what that means!! More fighting! Okay, okay..and some more deaths as well haha! Anyways, I walked towards Tyce's room and smiled a bit. I entered and of course— Quicksand was there fighting with him. I saw the square mark and the fish mark I gave to each of them and smiled more.

"Shut it and deal with it princess!"

"Dont call me that idiot!"