The GAME | Chapter 18- Talk

(Wow chapter 18! Uhh sorry if i took too long to post/make this btw)

(LOGIS POV)

I peered out the window as the rain poured outside, "Hey niño!" Tippers said happily, She walked up to me and looked out the window as well, "Still thinking about him?" I nodded. "I'm sure he'll be back tonight or something," She said while PK came up to us, He smiled at my mom and she did back. "How are things going?" He asked, I rolled my eyes. "How do you think things are going?" I said coldly.

"By the looks of it, Not very well." PK said glaring at me, "And also because your acting like a b — ..never-mind.." He said as Tippers shook her head, I stuck my tongue out at PK. "If your mom wasn't here you would have no idea of what i would say to you..." PK muttered as he walked away. Tippers sighed and walked after him, And Cole and 10 were having an argument as always.

"IM NOT G4J!!" 10 yelled while Cole shook his head, "STOP LYING! YOUR G4J!!" Cole yelled back. "Not this again.." I sighed, Tippers frowned. "Why are they still arguing about this?" I shrugged. "COLE, HOW THE FUCK WOULD I BE G4J IF HES DEAD?" I heard 10 scream, Cole paused for a second. "W-wait he's...what?" He struggled to comprehend what 10 said. Quicksand busted the door open with none-other than Greeny in her arms.

(BRIGIDS POV)

I woke up in what supposedly was "heaven" and surprisingly, Tyce was in heaven despite how many bad things he's done! I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. "What?" He said glaring at me, "Just wanna know, who else is here?" Tyce then looked around before answering. "Irish, Razu, Cole, Me, You, Hyper, G4j, PK, Khun, Nethr..and Tippers!" He said holding eleven fingers up, I sighed. "Nicole killed that many people..?"

Tyce looked down at the ground, He looked stressed. Tyce then looked up at me, "Well, at least were all in a better place..." I smiled softly and went silent again. Khun then bumped into me with G4j not so far behind. "he..hey b..brigid.." Khun said struggling to breath, I hugged him while also trying not to cry. "You remember me..right?" He said when I let him go, "Yeah, I do!" I said smiling brightly, "Thank god..." Khun said.

(QUICKSANDS POV)

After I kicked the door down, I threw Greeny's body on the floor while everyone stared at me. "Did you —" Hyper began, "No, no I did not.." I said while walking inside. Hyper looked at me uneasily as i sat down on the couch.

Greeny and Adventures just stared at the body, Before then deciding to move it somewhere else. I sighed and thought about what i have done, Hyper walked up to me and sat down. "So..where did you find him?" He asked, "Found him in the woods just laying in the grass.." I said subsiding.

"Why isn't he waking up..?"

"Oh, I knocked him out.." I muttered, Hyper winced and hugged himself, "Oh..alright.." He said looking down at the floor. "At least he's not gonna kill any more of us," I said, "well..I hope so.."

(ADVENTURES POV)

Greeny isn't taking anything well, but why would he? Half of his — i mean, our friends have died... Anyways, Nicole came over with blood all over her. "Nicole..what did you do now..?" Hyper said backing up a little from her, She smiled.

Nicole stood around before noticing Greeny, She walked towards him and kicked em', He groaned and got up, rubbing his eyes. "Talk," Nicole said sternly. "Ow..ow ow..." He muttered as Nicole grabbed his head, She held up her fist and shook him. "Are you deaf? TALK." She yelled getting more and more angry.

"Talk about what?" Greeny said sounding confused, Nicole rolled her eyes. "About US, why did you kill half of us? CONTROL US for goodness sake? what is your motive..?" She said eyeing him, "Oh, uhh..." He began, as Nicole kept getting more annoyed. "Okay look, I..just did it for.."

"Fun..?"

(LOGIS POV)

Nicole paused for a moment, then she punched Greeny's eyes and kicked him right after. "FOR FUN?! KILLING AND CONTROLLING US IS FUN?!!!" She yelled, "SO...IF I KILL YOU RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, WOULD YOU CALL THAT  FUN?" Nicole said smiling slightly, She laughed when Greeny shook his head... "Right.." She said, her eyes narrowing.

"Nicole, calm down!" I said, she looked at me and frowned. "Hah! you should be saying that to yourself Logi.." I looked at her with a confused expression, what did she mean..? "Oh? you don't remember..?" I shook my head and she scoffed. "Whatever.."  She walked up to me and proceeded to grab me, "I HAVE A REASON TO BE.." her grip got tighter and tighter...

"UPSET!"

She then broke me in half...

<THE END!!>