[SCENARIO 2: Goodbye..again..]

(Omgee sad!1!1!!1🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 anyways uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Second Idea: Greeny and NICOLE get into an argument, and Greeny ends up shooting himself.

(TW: Mentions of Gore/blood, Abuse?, and also S/H!!)

[Greeny and NICOLE get into a heated argument😱😱🤯🤯🤯]

NICOLE and Greeny started arguing, all because he left. And they started calling each other names, but Greeny takes it a bit too far..

NICOLE: Are you fucking KIDDING ME?! You think you could just leave after you fucking HURT US?!

Greeny: Well sorry! I didn't wanna be near any of you shitheads! Even you!

NICOLE: I hope you fucking die you son of a bitch..

Greeny: I hope you die too hoe!

NICOLE: ..what the fuck did you just call me...?

Greeny: Are you fucking deaf? I called you a goddamn HOE!

NICOLE ran over to Greeny and punched him in the face, blood going all over her face. She then started banging his head against the floor and even the walls.

She continued beating the shit outta him until he went numb and couldn't move. NICOLE wiped the blood off of her face and she kicked Greeny lifeless body. "Kill yourself you fucking worthless piece of shit!" She yelled, and she left the cold room.

* * *

Greeny got up and winced at the sudden pain. He looked at himself in the mirror, he was bruised and bleeding. Greeny started crying. He then went downstairs, or tried to. Because he kept tripping and almost fell down the stairs.

Greeny saw him and his eyes widened. "What happened to you?!" He yelled, running over. "Everything..." Greeny mumbled, as he grabbed a knife. "What are you gonna do with that..?" Greeny asked, looking and sounding worried.

"What I deserve with this."

Greeny then walked away and ran up the stairs, ignoring the pain in his legs.

Greeny chased after him, and also noticed that Greeny had the gun in his room too. Greeny shut the door, and locked it. Banging could be heard, but Greeny ignored it.

———————-

Greeny looked at the knife, and at his arms. He then started cutting himself with the knife, "I deserve this.." He mumbled repeatedly. After some time, Greeny started crying again, tears streamed down his eyes. Blood flowed out of his arms, and his head. He also felt very fucking lightheaded..

Greeny kept banging on the door until his hands bled, he was also crying. Hard.

Greeny glanced at the knife, covered in dark red blood. And he smiled. He then put his hand over his mouth as he cut his eye out. Muffled noises could be heard as he did so. And even more blood, at this rate..the whole floor was covered in blood

Greeny then kicked the door, and it actually fell down. But when he looked up... Greeny was holding the gun. And it was directly to his head. "Greeny PLEASE!" Greeny yelled, tears falling to the floor. "I'm sorry. . but this is goodbye.." Greeny said, voice shaking. Greeny then ran over to him, tripping a bit.

*BANG!*

Greeny started crying even more harder as Greeny faded away, the gun also disappearing.

The only thing that was left, was the small blue diamond that appeared right after. The one Greeny had. The last memory.

Greeny held the diamond close to him, sobbing. It turned red for a second, then faded away. Maybe a sign? Who knows.

Hyper came into the room, and saw Greeny. He asked what happened to him and also Greeny, and he  explained it all, with tears in his eyes.

Greeny looked at the diamond one last time, and then got up. He handed it to Hyper, and hugged him. Hyper sighed, and patted Greeny on the head. He couldn't help but cry as well. Greeny was horrible, but he was still a person..

But now he's gone..forever maybe? Nobody, not even Hyper knows anyway..

But at least they all had the memories they had with him. Even if they weren't that pretty and shit.

But...they didn't even get to say goodbye...

{THE END}
Why tf did this make my dumbass cry😭🤯🤯🤯