The GAME | Chapter 30-Goodbye and Good Riddance!

(My mama is my mamaaaa😋)
Woa is that a mermaid??!!—Logi

Again, this chapter will be in 3rd-Person POV!!!🤩

[][][][][][][][][]{}{}{}{}{}{}()()()()()()()()[][][]

Cole, Irish, and Planty (also Hyper lol) came back from spectating basically. Planty and Cole were frozen in place. Irish and Hyper were just talking about what happened, "Why the fuck is that bastard still alive?!" Irish yelled. "Because NICOLE used a revolver instead of the gun gun.." Hyper replied. "He should've died!" Cole said, "and also poor Nethr.." He added sadly. "Yeah..I feel bad for him.." Planty said. "I wonder why Nethr just randomly got controlled with no reason.." Hyper said thoughtfully.

(Also Tyce is there somewhere)

"Ah whatever, but why cant we just go down there and shoot Greeny with the gun to end this once and for all?" Cole asked. "Because when you die twice you cant really go back.." Hyper answered. "What?! Thats stupid!" Cole yelled, outraged. "Lets just hope these knuckleheads are smart enough to shoot him again.." Irish muttered. "I mean, at least PK and Tippers are happy— but Logi.." Planty added. "They do look happy, but its just Logi we are missing!" Cole said. "Ehh what the hell, I could just tell my clone to get rid of him anyway.." Hyper said.

"Then what are you waiting for?! GO!" Irish said, pushing Hyper. "Alright alright damn!" Hyper said.

🩷💚🩷💚🩷💚🩷💚🩷💚🩷💚🩷💚🩷

PK and Tippers were hanging with each other, talking and laughing. Tippers then got a text on her phone from Logi, PK noticed that as well. "Adventures..WHAT?!" Tippers yelled. "What?! What happened?" PK asked. "Adventures just died!" She replied. "How the fu..." Tippers then showed PK the description that Logi gave on how he died. PK looked concerned. "He..was cooked alive?" PK said, "thats horrible!" Tippers then noticed something. "Is just like episode 4 all over again.." She said sadly.

"Huh.." PK said, "forgot that happened.." Tippers looked at him skeptically, "How could you forget?" She said, "Didn't Hyper tell you what they did with Adventures in the challenge?" PK shrugged. "I forgot.." He said, smiling awkwardly. "Ah whatever..wait didn't he die once before?" Tippers asked. "No, he survived getting stabbed by Greeny.." PK said rolling his eyes, "Somehow.." Tippers looked over at Cole, Irish, and Planty. "I forgot to ask but, how did they die?" She asked PK, pointing over to those 3. "Oh them? Planty died cuz of Tyce and both Irish and Cole died cuz of Nicole," PK answered.

"Oh.." Tippers said. "How did you die?" PK asked. "You didn't see..?" Tippers said. "No..because I was busy thinking about..Valentines day and stuff.." PK admitted. "It was Nethr, but it did seem as if he was getting controlled..but I don't know who.." Tippers said. "Greeny maybe?" PK said. Tippers shook her head, "It was a darker red and he automatically got a mark somehow..besides, Greeny was never there!" She said. "I may have an idea.." Hyper said out of nowhere.

"Who would it be?" Tippers asked. "I mean..it does have something to do with Greeny.." Hyper admitted. "He has another side of him that was more evil you could say.." He said. "He has darker red eyes and they are shaped differently, and he's fully black.." Hyper explained. "Can you draw an example..?" Tippers asked. Hyper teleported a notebook and pencil and started drawing, he then added with a dark red marker some stuff. "Here," He said.

 "Here," He said