The GAME | Chapter 12- Red, red and more red!

(RAZUS POV)

I was eating a burger at BK until i saw Cole walking over to me, What does he want now? "Hey Razu?" Cole said tapping my shoulder, "Have you seen Logi?" I looked over at him and raised my eyebrow, "Why do you wanna know?" I said as Cole sat down in a chair next to me. "I wanna see how he is of course! He hasn't talked to me for quite a while.." Cole looked over at the big ass house out the window, He looked confused. "When was that house there?" He asked, pointing to it. I shrugged, "It just appeared there i guess."

"Hope Hyper and Logi are doing okay.." Cole said making an upset expression, "Yeah right, they are totally okay right now." I said sarcastically, Cole looked over at me. "What do you mean?" he said, "Dude, Hyper's dead." I said, Cole looked shocked for a second. "HYPERS DEAD?!" He yelled jumping to his feet, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" I shrugged again, Cole stomped his foot and grabbed me. "C'mon Razu! Let's go and see whats going on over there!" I sighed and walked with him towards the house, I held my burger and took another bite.

(GREENYS POV)

"Oh hey Razu! and Cole." Logi said walking over to them as they entered, he smiled. "Logi! Are you all okay?" Cole said while hugging him, Logi paused for a second. "Uh..Yeah..yeah we are..alright." He said after a moment of silence, Adventures then ran up to Razu, Took their burger, and ate it. "YOU FUCKING FATASS!" They yelled, Adventurers chuckled and ran away. "Whatever, I'm too tired to deal with this..." Razu sighed, and sat down on the edge of the bed. To their surprise, Nicole was laying down right there! "Is Nicole dead?" Cole asked, Logi frowned. "No, She just passed out." I also noticed that she had a little cuff, on it was a little thing that glowed red. "To show her anger level" Logi said.

"Why did she pass out?" Cole asked again, Tippers came over and showed Cole a...Cookie? Oh wait- there was powder In the cookie. "Makes sense, But why tho?" Razu said looking at the Cookie. "Just wanna test something." Logi said whipping out his clipboard, Both Razu and Cole looked at the paper. And saw our names, "Why is my name on that?" Me and Cole asked at the same time, Logi stared at the paper. "To keep track." He said blankly.

"Track of what?" Razu said crossing their arms, Logi rolled his eyes and ignored their question. "So...What happened to Tyce, PK, and Hyper?" They asked while Cole poked Nicole. Logi winced.. Cole poked Nicole's face and She got up! "Cole stop fucking touching me." She said grabbing Cole's arm, He then poked her again with his free one. Nicole pulled Cole towards her, put her hands on his neck, and choked him. "Oh shit- NICOLE!" Tippers yelled, she flew over and tried getting Nicole to stop. Quicksand ran over to help as well, I Just stared at them the whole time. And Nicoles cuff was fully dark red...

(COLES POV)

I struggled to breath and move as Nicole kept on choking me, She didn't let go. Irish came in with a bat for some reason. She ran over to Nicole and swung, Nicole grabbed the bat. Which made her let go of me. Nicole's full attention was on Irish and Irish only.. I ran towards Razu, Who looked terrified. "Razu, I think we should go.." I said grabbing their arm, They looked at me and nodded. "Sure..Let's go.." I smiled softly, But that didn't last for long as we both heard a high pitched scream.

I looked over and Irish's head was cut off. "What the hell.." Razu mumbled, I started to tear up. "COLE, SHUT UP OR IM GONNA GET YOU NEXT." Nicole said glaring at me, I hid behind Razu and she smiled. "Don't bother hiding. I would and could still get you." She then ran over to Me and Razu, They grabbed me and started running at full speed. "CAN'T RUN FOREVER RAZU!" Nicole said carrying the bat with her, I started praying in my mind that we would be okay. "What the actual fuck is wrong with Nicole?" Razu said out of breath, We hid in a room and locked it. Nicole was outside and she started to bang on the door, I cried as Razu grabbed a crowbar to defend us both with.

The door swung open and Razu held the crowbar up, Nicole came in and smiled slyly. "I've been waiting for this very moment.." She said walking towards us, I looked up at Razu and they were shaking. "C'mon Razu, I thought you hated Cole." Nicole said looking over at them, Razu shook their head. "Not that badly.. but i'm not like you Nicole." She scoffed, "Whatever, at least i get to kill you both.." She shut the door. I only had a moment to see Razu as Nicole turned off the lights, "This'll be fun.." I then heard a thud, and a couple more until the lights flickered on.

Razu was on the floor, with their eyes, arms and legs ripped off. Blood was Everywhere..

<THE END>