The GAME | Chapter 29- Two souls, one body.

(Me was lazy so uhh..thats why I didn't do this chapter sooner..)
ALSO...

OMGEE GUYS ThANKS FOR 1K FUCKiNG READSS!!!! I LOVE YALL SM (platonically)!! And im also surprised that u guys read this but that's besides the point-

(And Clone Greeny's name will just be in this form! Basically italic- so try not to get confused with Greeny and Greeny! you'll know why in some moments—)

3rd person POV 😋😋😋😋

(Do fish get thirsty??—Nethr quote)

|| in this AU I made Nethr very scared of when ppl yell at him so he just apologizes many times||

Greeny was tied up inside of a gray void, as NICOLE stood infront of him. "Fucking ass, why am I here—and why did you bring me here?!" He yelled. "To get rid of you." NICOLE said. Greeny paused, "You..can't do that. You don't have the gun idio—" NICOLE then whipped out the gun that Quicksand and Hyper tried to use a few weeks ago on him, and she frowned.

Greeny's eyes went wide. "How did you even find that?!" He hissed. "It was in Logi's room! It was easy to find anyway.." She replied. "But-..." Greeny fell silent. "I already know what will happen, but..there is no other way to get rid of you without sending you away.." NICOLE sighed. She turned the gun on and it glowed a faint blue light. Greeny was shaking slightly.

"There must be another way..r-right? If we have more time we can just—" "Just can it already!" NICOLE yelled. "Cant— Isn't there another way?!" Greeny said. "No, not that I know of.." NICOLE said. "Now shut up and let me just.." NICOLE struggled to power it on and Greeny tried to hide a smile. NICOLE muttered a few curses and threw the gun at Greeny's face. "Ow.." He mumbled.

Greeny closed his eyes shut, as if someone was forcing him to. "Agh! Let me see you bastard!" He yelled. "Fuck off idiot!" A voice yelled from him. "Stupid piece of..." Greeny mumbled, before noticing NICOLE eyeing him. His eyes then turned red.. "GOD! Its so annoying having to deal with you!" He said. NICOLE's eyes widened. Greeny's left eye then became yellow. "Fucking asshole.." He said. "Okay, what the fuck is going on? Its like you have two people in ya, fighting over who controls the body.." NICOLE said.

"Because it IS whats happening BITCH." Greeny seethed. "Don't talk to me like that asshole! Your the one who's tied up REMEMBER?" She said, grabbing the string connecting his two hands. He winced. "Sorry..I guess." He mumbled. "God, how do we separate you two?" NICOLE said, putting her hand on her face. She was so goddamn tired of these two. She then got an idea, one that maybe wont work but she'll try it!

She then dragged Greeny to the cave, that he hates because of what happened, and set him down on one of the crystal platforms. "When was this here?" He asked. NICOLE smiled, "I made it! And hold still.." She then untied Greeny's hands to put them on his sides. "So..if I just.." NICOLE then grabbed a red and yellow crystal and looked at Greeny. "Which should I get rid of?" She asked.
His fingers pointed to the both of them.. NICOLE sighed. She then looked at the red one and smiled.

*SMASH!*

*  *  *