The GAME | Chapter 4: Confronting..Yourself?

(GREENYS POV)

I was Talking to my Dearest Gablunger (AKA Adventures) About The marks and stuff Until i got Distracted by looking Someone who looked EXACTLY like me! I told Adventures about what i saw And his eyes widened. "Wait, You saw YourSelf? Just walking around over there?" He said raising  his eyebrow slightly, "Broski, Thats what i JUST said!" I Said waving my arms rapidly "Right, Right. But where was he?" He said as he was getting up "Uhhh...I think over There." I said pointing To a The Figure as he was walking around with the book I read not too long ago. "Alright, so lets Go!" Adventures said Grabbing my Arm "WAIT I DIDN'T AGREE TO THI-" I struggled to run as Adventures Ran like Sonic All the way to My Quote-on-quote 'Clone'

When we got there my Clone looked very confused, To be honest i would too if someone that looked like me came running over lol. Anyways, Adventures asked him questions and Gr-..Do i even say Greeny or Do i just give him a random ass name? Whatever. Greeny just looked at him the whole time and didn't even mutter a word. But then, Nicole and Hyper came over to see Who were we talking to..And they looked Surprised  to see two me's! "Is that..Greeny?" hyper said Looking back at me and Him..

"Dude, Who else would he be? MY TWIN BROTHER?" I said kinda annoyed "Okay Greeny we get AND already know that he is your Clone," Nicole said crossing her arms. "BUT..That Motherfucker did have Fun Controlling me, Right BITCH?" Nicole said Shooting a Glare at Greeny, "Nicole! nicole..You know what Irish said remember?" hyper said Grabbing Her before she could hit him. "ughh..YES HYPER. yes i do." She said while Slapping Hypers hands off of her..Then When Hyper wasn't looking..

*BAM!!*

"NICOLE WHAT THE FUCK?!" I said Clenching my fists

"WHAT? HE LITERALLY IS THE FUCKING REASON WE ARE IN THIS MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Nicole Snapped back as she Prepared to grab her Axe off of the grass

"Nicole..Dont." hyper said as he walked towards Nicole 

"DONT WHAT? HURT SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE IM FULL OF FUCKING ANGER?!!" She then Swung her Axe At Greeny and He got hit, But he wasn't badly hurt..Just a little scratch, I think. Hyper tried to get Nicole to stop but she wouldn't listen, Or even bother to Try and Calm down.. Hyper grabbed the Axe from her and Threw it somewhere else, But that didn't stop Nicole..She Then Punched my right eye For i could get out of the way and Grabbed Greenys Neck to Choke him... 

"NICOLE PLEASE STOP!" hyper said As tears rolled down his eyes, "IM NOT GONNA LISTEN TO YOUR STUPID BEGS HYPER..IM FUCKING DONE WITH THIS! OKAY?!" She Screamed while clenching  Greenys neck harder and harder as he began to lose Consciousness by the second..Adventures then proceeded to Call PK and Fio, When they Finally came Hyper was already trying to get Nicole to let go of Greeny..But it did NOTHING..I was just on the Floor with a Black eye, tears rolling down my face, and Thinking about how BAD this day got...

Why is my life...a

FUCKING NIGHTMARE?!

(FIOS POV)

I got a call from Adventures (The fat guy) to come over because Nicole was acting like a Total Jerkwad. I got up and told PK bout' it and he said that he Also got Informed too, We went down stairs and out the door like the wind to see All of the Commotion..And oh boy was it Scary to look at! I Proceeded to get Nicoles Strong ass grip off of Greenys...'Clone' and PK led him to Hyper and Irish. Since she was the School Nurse or something. Hyper Began to tell us what happened and I was Shocked as fuck to hear that Nicole hurt him and PK in just the span of 1 fucking day!

"Okay. Nicole Chill the FUCK out. and Just try to not hurt anyone for the time being alright?" i said looking at Her

"What did you think Hyper was trying to help me do.." Nicole  mumbled as she was Picking the grass

"Whatever..Anyway, Greeny. Stop looking so fucking depressed and get your ass over here." I said Signaling Greeny to come over

We talked for like half of the day and Then it became dark, Me and PK went home to Get some sleep. I was Wondering the whole night about what happened..And frankly, Im not THAT Surprised that Greeny (Out of ALL people) got an evil clone of himself. he is kinda Evil and Annoying sometimes..But not that much anyway.But he's very (And i hate  the fact that i'm gonna say this But whatever dude..) Kind and light-hearted most of the time. Even Tho tippers kinda hates him, She does still Talk to the guy. But what Im Concerned about His clone the most is..

What is Greeny Capable of..? Because if he's here for a Certain reason..Im sure that its NOT a good one. Like, is he gonna fucking Help us? Like he is gonna! he made Nicole almost kill Hyper AND PK!  or is he Gonna make us turn against Each-other..? or...Even if its possible..

Make us Kill and Hurt Each-other..Just like how Nicole did?

<THE END!!>